Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: fantoma
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2015 4:56:48 AM(UTC)
I have been in the tight spot for a long time. I am using Mac OSX at home while my work computer is PC. Since Tkaraoke is only working in Windows, I have been using iTunes to play the karaoke file. It is a good workaround for TKaraoke, but nothing like TKaraoke. However, all my karaoke files need to convert to mp4 format to use them. I have been using MKVtoMP4 to convert them without losing much quality. The problem is that MKVtoMP4 is not working with Unicode file name, plus switching audio tracks and naming them are all manually done. TKaraoke Tool seems to do a quicker job to get them in order, but only output to MKV. Will you be able to add MP4 support? From what I know MKV and MP4 both use x.264 to encode video files (I learned that thru MKVtoMP4, no reencoding). However, the audio for MP4 must be AAC format. Can you help me in adding MP4 support? Thank you very much.
User: newave
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:13:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fantoma Go to Quoted Post
I have been in the tight spot for a long time. I am using Mac OSX at home while my work computer is PC. Since Tkaraoke is only working in Windows, I have been using iTunes to play the karaoke file. It is a good workaround for TKaraoke, but nothing like TKaraoke. However, all my karaoke files need to convert to mp4 format to use them. I have been using MKVtoMP4 to convert them without losing much quality. The problem is that MKVtoMP4 is not working with Unicode file name, plus switching audio tracks and naming them are all manually done. TKaraoke Tool seems to do a quicker job to get them in order, but only output to MKV. Will you be able to add MP4 support? From what I know MKV and MP4 both use x.264 to encode video files (I learned that thru MKVtoMP4, no reencoding). However, the audio for MP4 must be AAC format. Can you help me in adding MP4 support? Thank you very much.

Ông vừa mới hỏi thi ông g2345c post python script để convert vob ra mkv format, ông chỉ cần thay đổi mkv ra mp4 là ok ,nếu script đã work rồi ông không cần phải thay đổi nhiều ...good luck
User: Hai Lúa
#3 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 10:02:30 PM(UTC)

Are you sure the only change is to use AAC audio instead of Mp3 and it will work? Use TKT to convert a file into MKV and then swap out the audio w/ a dummy AAC track and see if it can play? If that is indeed the only change, I can change TKT to support MAC for you.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: stronggerfate
#4 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2015 12:27:22 AM(UTC)
You may try iDealshare VideoGo which can convert MKV/VOB to MP4,

User: fantoma
#5 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 6:48:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Are you sure the only change is to use AAC audio instead of Mp3 and it will work? Use TKT to convert a file into MKV and then swap out the audio w/ a dummy AAC track and see if it can play? If that is indeed the only change, I can change TKT to support MAC for you.

Yes, I am sure. MAC seems to use only AAC codec. I don't know why.
User: newave
#6 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 12:08:51 PM(UTC)
Yes, I am sure. MAC seems to use only AAC codec. I don't know why.

Chuyện nầy cũ dễ hiểu thôi, vì Apple là hãng lớn do đó cũng muốn có một phong cách riêng , và không muốn mình lệ thuộc người ta nên tự mình tạo codec cho
mình, ai muốn dùng thì phải theo khuông khổ của Apple đặc ra. Thích chơi là phải chịu thzui .
User: minhminhmaimai
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2015 8:05:23 AM(UTC)

Download mkv2mp4 Free (convert vob/mkv to mp4)

MKV2MP4 64bits MKV2MP4 32bits
System requirement:

Windows 7

Framework 4.5

Visual c++ 2012 runtime x86

computer 64 bit dung cai nay http://www.karaoke4pro.com/Download/mkv2mp4x64.zip
32 bit dung cai nay http://www.karaoke4pro.com/Download/mkv2mp4x86.zip
User: victorpham
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 10:38:06 AM(UTC)
Cám ơn mọi nguời đã chia xẻ