Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<34567>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: theunknown
#41 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:13:01 AM(UTC)
I like the access key to be like it is now. I guess to accommodate this u can make it as an option as show first or not showing haha

The scrolling or the list text color is a bit hard to read. Not sure if showing the list on the right is a good idea or not because most karaoke songs now have a logo on the right.

One thing I notice with the requester name in the queue. I was using an ipad 2 to add a few songs and it is listed as theunknown. I went to the queue to change the name. Oh gosh annoying, what makes it more annoying is I have to delete the whole name before I can type the new one in. Imagine u have to do 20 entries.

Edited by user Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:15:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: VeMienVienDong
#42 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:17:20 AM(UTC)
For online songbook:
shall not ask for user name but use current requester's name in the Requester Name box
shall use current login name as requester's name
shall allow editing requester' s name in the queue list
User: Viet Ngo
#43 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:45:01 AM(UTC)
When adding a song, I'd rather see an empty field for adding requester's name. This field should be allowed for editing. A lot of us don't use real name when online anyway. Adding a name to an empty field is a lot easier than going back to edit the name. In all karaoke parties I've been to, people request the host or others to add songs for them. Just like anh locky, I have to provide 2 tablets for guests to find and add songs. I definitely don't want to keep an eye on the requester's name field, ask who added each song, and then change the name.
User: Hai Lúa
#44 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:09:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
When adding a song, I'd rather see an empty field for adding requester's name. This field should be allowed for editing. A lot of us don't use real name when online anyway. Adding a name to an empty field is a lot easier than going back to edit the name. In all karaoke parties I've been to, people request the host or others to add songs for them. Just like anh locky, I have to provide 2 tablets for guests to find and add songs. I definitely don't want to keep an eye on the requester's name field, ask who added each song, and then change the name.

The SB site is already doing this now, did you try?
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Viet Ngo
#45 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:42:32 PM(UTC)
Sorry Hai Lua, I just responded to VeMienVienDong regarding this idea: "shall use current login name as requester's name".
User: VeMienVienDong
#46 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 3:51:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post

it works the same as you use the Tkaraoke youtube now.
User: locky
#47 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:44:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
The SB site is already doing this now, did you try?

Build 080, still the same where is the prompt for requester ? it still take my login name as default like previous build ?[huh]
BTW I checked for window it worked for design, but it did not work for android phone ?

Edited by user Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:47:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Hai Lúa
#48 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:48:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
Build 080, still the same where is the prompt for requester ? it still take my login name as default like previous build ?[huh]
BTW I checked for window it worked for design, but it did not work for android phone ?

While on the sb.tkaraoke.com site, right-click and select reload your browser to pick up the new changes. Same with your android phone, make sure you refresh to force the phone to get the latest code from the sb site instead of using a cached version.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: locky
#49 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:49:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
While on the sb.tkaraoke.com site, right-click and select reload your browser to pick up the new changes.

Hehe where is right click for the phone ?? BTW I found out how, it works now [biggrin]
User: theunknown
#50 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:42:43 AM(UTC)
If it is not too much, can you show the name of the current song as well?