Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: HaViKim
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2014 2:31:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post

I did try the Window + Left Arrow key but it did not work for me (I also have window 7). I will give it another try and also try UP Arrow key.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:27:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: user68 Go to Quoted Post
I did try the Window + Left Arrow key but it did not work for me (I also have window 7). I will give it another try and also try UP Arrow key.

I tried both options (Window + Left Arrow / Window + Up Arrow) but nothing worked for me.
This applied to TKaraoke and Reaper. Appreciate any other suggestions.
User: Hai Lúa
#33 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:39:27 PM(UTC)
When double-click on TKaraoke to start it, hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard. Keep holding down until TKaraoke appears in your desktop.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#34 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:46:52 AM(UTC)
When double-click on TKaraoke to start it, hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard. Keep holding down until TKaraoke appears in your desktop.

I had no issue with starting up TKaraoke but once launched, if I minimized it I can not make TKaraoke appears on desktop again.
I read through the suggestion post and tried them all.

I noticed yesterday every time I launched TKaraoke, there is TransparentForm running in Windows Task Manager under Application Tab.
I am not sure if this gives any clue what my problem is.
I have a screen shot but don't know how to post it here.
#35 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:59:45 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look and release a fix in the next build.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#36 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 11:51:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: user68 Go to Quoted Post
I had no issue with starting up TKaraoke but once launched, if I minimized it I can not make TKaraoke appears on desktop again.
I read through the suggestion post and tried them all.

Alt + Tab should have worked in this case. Build 078 should fix this issue so that Alt + Tab is not necessary. It's available for download now. Please try it and confirm/deny the fix.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: locky
#37 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 3:08:09 PM(UTC)
HL, my guests come to my parties and most of the time they/I use my wireless device to add songs and all of my device were login with my name. Then too many sonngs requesters were under my login name which they were displayed on the screen right away after each added. So the idea get the requester by login name not works in this case (maybe it works for someone?). Unfortunately, I have to go to song queue to change name one by one. So that why on previous thread, I recommended disregard the login name when add song ===> ask to enter name (with skip button liked TUK said )? goto song queue to edit name is still an option.
One more thing, the display color is too light too see.
User: Viet Ngo
#38 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 3:13:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
HL, my guests come to my parties and most of the time they/I use my wireless device to add songs and all of my device were login with my name. Then too many sonngs requesters were under my login name which they were displayed on the screen right away after each added. So the idea get the requester by login name not works in this case (maybe it works for someone?). Unfortunately, I have to go to song queue to change name one by one. So that why on previous thread, I recommended disregard the login name when add song ===> ask to enter name (with skip button liked TUK said )? goto song queue to edit name is still an option.

I have same situation.

#39 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 7:18:43 PM(UTC)
Alt + Tab should have worked in this case. Build 078 should fix this issue so that Alt + Tab is not necessary. It's available for download now. Please try it and confirm/deny the fix.

It worked. Thank you Hai Lúa !!!
User: locky
#40 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 12:22:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
HL, my guests come to my parties and most of the time they/I use my wireless device to add songs and all of my device were login with my name. Then too many songs requesters were under my login name which they were displayed on the screen right away after each added. So the idea get the requester by login name not works in this case (maybe it works for someone?). Unfortunately, I have to go to song queue to change name one by one. So that why on previous thread, I recommended disregard the login name when add song ===> ask to enter name (with skip button liked TUK said )? goto song queue to edit name is still an option.

also need tune up for the scrolling text, display for the current song instead of access key (access key will put in CTRL + I )