Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Viet Ngo
#21 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 8:46:10 PM(UTC)
What would happen to all the sound effects if I uninstall the old version?
#22 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 8:51:37 PM(UTC)
Nevermind, the build 071 is installed successfully. Thanks much.
User: Hai Lúa
#23 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 8:51:42 PM(UTC)
Copy your folder containing all the RPP files to, say, Desktop after installing the new version, "browse" TKaraoke to that fodler on Desktop. As a good convention, you should put your effect files on a separate folder (not inside TSofts\TKaraokePro) anyway.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#24 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 9:14:56 PM(UTC)
Bro Hai Lúa, not sure if my eyes are having old age issue. After installing new version, the video seems to run slow and not smooth in dual monitor mode. I may have to reverse it back to an older version because I'll have a karaoke party tomorrow and don't want to run into problems.
#25 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 9:18:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
Bro Hai Lúa, not sure if my eyes are having old age issue. After installing new version, the video seems to run slow and not smooth in dual monitor mode. I may have to reverse it back to an older version because I'll have a karaoke party tomorrow and don't want to run into problems.

You can experiment by turning the mode to OFF or LIST and see what happen.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#26 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 9:28:07 PM(UTC)
I have to turn it off and turn on post processing to improve the video. My laptop is a couple years old and has an AMD Quadcore with 4Gb of RAM.
User: thanhle2999
#27 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:40:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Try build 071, which should be available tonight. It should help w/ the performance issue with build 070. Scroll mode will help a little bit but OFF and List mode should help a lot. Let me know how it works out for your laptop.

Build 071 works fine for my set up in all three modes. Perfect,thanks.
There is a small lag in video in the Scroll mode but this is probably a function of the video card and the TV resolution.
Opinion: The blended white and black color of the top bar makes it hard to see the % and what is the search box (bright white on white!)
User: HaViKim
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2014 8:52:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LạcQuan Go to Quoted Post
Found an bug when minumize the Tkaraoke program with Dual Monitors Mode. When maximize the Tkaraoke program, click on the Tkaraoke Icon at the window tơol bar, Tkaraoke will not open, have to right click on the Tkaraoke Icon at the window tơol bar and click on TkaraokePro then click on Yes on the pop up scrêen, now click on Tkaraoke Icon at the window tơol bar then it will open.

Note: This ONLY happen when used Dual Monitor Mode. It is working fine without Dual Monitor Mode.

I ran into the same problem. After launching the program, once minimized, I can not make it appears on the desktop again.

I googled the problem and found some writing about problem with off-screen because of switching between multiple monitors. I tried their suggestions but none work for me. Can someone please help how to fix this problem.
User: HoangCA
#29 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:00:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: user68 Go to Quoted Post
I ran into the same problem. After launching the program, once minimized, I can not make it appears on the desktop again.

I googled the problem and found some writing about problem with off-screen because of switching between multiple monitors. I tried their suggestions but none work for me. Can someone please help how to fix this problem.

I used Alt+Tab when I encountered this problem.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:55:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: user68 Go to Quoted Post

Try my suggestion here: http://forum.tkaraoke.co...s-not-show.aspx#post7614
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông