Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<1011121314>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: i19tommy84
#111 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 8:27:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Don't need to connect anything, just enable Sound Effects in TKaraoke and TKaraoke will do the connection automatically for you.

But how do you use plug in effect izotope fx software Anh Hai?
User: Hai Lúa
#112 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 10:16:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: i19tommy84 Go to Quoted Post
But how do you use plug in effect izotope fx software Anh Hai?

Just select your tkvstconfig file and check Enable VST Effects and it should work like the old way. The only difference here is you don't have to worry about the Reaper connection. Make sure you don't use "VAC Line 1" as your Default Playback Device (this step is important so if you don't understand exactly what I'm talking about here, ask for further clarification).
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: locky
#113 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 10:46:44 AM(UTC)
Anyone else experience this? What browser are you using?

Win 7 Pro, Firefox browser, no respond at all adding the utube song (click on +).
Win 7 Pro, IE11, requester box hiding behind the utube songs (see pic) and pointed to the box could not move at all.

Edited by user Friday, December 19, 2014 11:08:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

locky attached the following image(s):
win7_ie11_addingUtubeSong.jpg
User: VeMienVienDong
#114 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 11:25:54 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: VeMienVienDong Go to Quoted Post
still there when you use online youtube feature to add songs

Anyone else experience this? What browser are you using?

Google Chrome
Win 7 x86 Ultimate version
Tkaraoke 84
User: cuti101
#115 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 1:03:07 PM(UTC)
You Tube feature works fine with no trouble of adding songs to TKaraoke from SB (using android). However, since the upgrade to version 085 from 071 i cannot use the sound effects. Press #2 on the remote control doesn't bring up the effect selection screen nor able to change the preset with the arrow keys.

Thanks for making this awesome application.
User: tkaraokeuser
#116 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 1:30:03 PM(UTC)
The beta version of the YouTube Search via the Online Songbook interface is up on sb.tkaraoke.com. You'll need v1.5.084 or newer. The sb site has a lot more work to be done but the basic functionality are there. Comments welcomed.

Wonderful thing :)

Instead of displaying 2 columns of video screens, I'd prefer to see Youtube's content info (name of the poster, post date, and brief description) displayed on the right, next to the small video screen instead. When you search for karaoke content, such info is a big help on identifying the most desirable one.
User: VeMienVienDong
#117 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 2:22:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VeMienVienDong Go to Quoted Post
Google Chrome
Win 7 x86 Ultimate version
Tkaraoke 84

still does not work even with version 85
try my samsung s4 still does not work correctly
User: i19tommy84
#118 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 8:35:17 PM(UTC)
Just select your tkvstconfig file and check Enable VST Effects and it should work like the old way. The only difference here is you don't have to worry about the Reaper connection. Make sure you don't use "VAC Line 1" as your Default Playback Device (this step is important so if you don't understand exactly what I'm talking about here, ask for further clarification).

Yes, i did fresh installed for reaper and tkaraoke. (VAC uninstalled from machine) It great that tkaraoke found reaper upon tkaraoke started and play normal, but as my only concerning is that izotope fx plug in is not work...i dont have external eq so i have to use w izotope ( i open izotope, as the older version, signal meter jumpping when music is pkay, but as for the lastest version, it not going thru izotope)
if i confused you, anh Hai, can u give me a link the older version instead?
User: Hai Lúa
#119 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 8:47:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: i19tommy84 Go to Quoted Post
Yes, i did fresh installed for reaper and tkaraoke. (VAC uninstalled from machine) It great that tkaraoke found reaper upon tkaraoke started and play normal, but as my only concerning is that izotope fx plug in is not work...i dont have external eq so i have to use w izotope ( i open izotope, as the older version, signal meter jumpping when music is pkay, but as for the lastest version, it not going thru izotope)
if i confused you, anh Hai, can u give me a link the older version instead?

I strongly encourage you to take time to understand why your EQ plugin doesn't work. The changes in TKaraoke is only on Reaper Routing so as long as your settings has Izotope plugin in it, it should work like before. And I didn't ask you to uninstall anything, just simply change the default playback device. Anyway, build 78 is available for download for you. Please open a new topic if you continue to have issues w/ Sound Effects - this topic is about YouTube Songs.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: TieuLinhTu
#120 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 9:56:29 PM(UTC)
I am using ipad air, tpro v85 and when adding youtube song, it didn' do anything after pressing the plus sign.