Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<5678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#61 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 3:15:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: caytre Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post

Anh HL oi , cho minh`hoi² voi' , dàn loa nhà minh`khg co' cabass xin. nên minh`nghe tiêng' bass hoi bi. nho² , gio`phai² chinh² cai' nào trong EQ dê² tang bass lên ha² anh?
Cam' on anh nhiêu`

TKaraoke Pro version mới ra có built-in EQ luôn khỏi phải dùng VST plugin. Ở presets chọn "Full Bass" là được. Xem trang nay:
http://forum.tkaraoke.co..._Graphic-EQ-Feature.aspx
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: caytre
#62 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2014 1:55:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
TKaraoke Pro version mới ra có built-in EQ luôn khỏi phải dùng VST plugin. Ở presets chọn "Full Bass" là được. Xem trang nay:
http://forum.tkaraoke.co..._Graphic-EQ-Feature.aspx


Cam' on anh HL [thumbup] , dê² minh`thu² xem sao, theo y' anh thi`chi² nên chon. 1 trong 2 EQ hay enabled ca² 2 EQ cung~duoc. ha² anh?
San² làm version moi' sao anh khg làm lai. dê² tkaraokepro doc. duoc. song tka luôn ha² anh vi`môi~lân`dang hat' tkaraoke pro mà chon trung' bài tka là khg hat' duoc , phai² chuyên² qua liteversion mac' công qua', mây' bài tka mua lân`truoc' gio`vân~chua hat' duoc. anh à.
User: bevo2000
#63 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 1:06:40 PM(UTC)
Chao anh Hai,

I would love to set this up for my system, but I have no idea where to start. Could you please point me to a previous discussion about this topic or provide a step by step tutorial?

Thank you.



Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Here is my favorite effects controlling Pitch, EQ, and Auto Volume preset. You can download it and use it as a starting point for your own presets.

This preset has 3 effects chained together w/ the following serial order:
Pitch Shifter --> EQ --> Auto Volume Controller
UserPostedImage

Pitch Shift Settings:
UserPostedImage


EQ Settings:
UserPostedImage


Auto Volume Control Settings:
UserPostedImage

User: Hai Lúa
#64 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:48:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: caytre Go to Quoted Post
Cam' on anh HL [thumbup] , dê² minh`thu² xem sao, theo y' anh thi`chi² nên chon. 1 trong 2 EQ hay enabled ca² 2 EQ cung~duoc. ha² anh?
San² làm version moi' sao anh khg làm lai. dê² tkaraokepro doc. duoc. song tka luôn ha² anh vi`môi~lân`dang hat' tkaraoke pro mà chon trung' bài tka là khg hat' duoc , phai² chuyên² qua liteversion mac' công qua', mây' bài tka mua lân`truoc' gio`vân~chua hat' duoc. anh à.

Se support TKA trong next build [laugh][thumbup]
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: ptran3014
#65 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:56:50 PM(UTC)
Does it come with the VST and DX sound effect if I purchase the pro version?

Thank you,

Peter
User: Cát Bụi
#66 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:15:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ptran3014 Go to Quoted Post
Does it come with the VST and DX sound effect if I purchase the pro version?

Thank you,

Peter


http://forum.tkaraoke.com/tkf_p...-TKaraoke.aspx#post52535

User: datduong74
#67 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 7:58:32 PM(UTC)
sao khi ma minh switch to HaiLua effects thi minh nghe high frequency sound "ekk ekh" repeatedly khi ma reaper is running.
xin hoi tai sao vay va lam sao sua duoc?
xin cam on nhieu!
User: Cát Bụi
#68 Posted : Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:05:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: datduong74 Go to Quoted Post
sao khi ma minh switch to HaiLua effects thi minh nghe high frequency sound "ekk ekh" repeatedly khi ma reaper is running.
xin hoi tai sao vay va lam sao sua duoc?
xin cam on nhieu!


Lỗi này do sony pitch shift. Bạn vào fx form rồi uncheck plug-in này sẽ hết bị.



User: datduong74
#69 Posted : Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:03:17 PM(UTC)
Khi khoi dong REAPER, cai notice nay shows up. Lam sao ma sua no?
Dat co install both iZotope and Waves.

WARNINGS: The following effects were in the project file and not available.

VST: iZotope Ozone 5 Equalizer
DX: Waves MaxxVolume Stereo
User: Cát Bụi
#70 Posted : Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:43:08 PM(UTC)
dd xem trang này để biết cách chọn path of plug-ins.

Originally Posted by: datduong74 Go to Quoted Post
Khi khoi dong REAPER, cai notice nay shows up. Lam sao ma sua no?
Dat co install both iZotope and Waves.

WARNINGS: The following effects were in the project file and not available.

VST: iZotope Ozone 5 Equalizer
DX: Waves MaxxVolume Stereo


Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
8 Pages«<5678>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice