Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#41 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:47:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vctttt Go to Quoted Post
In that case, may be the problem come from my Waves.complete.v9r1 software. I will try to find another version and install again. Do you know where I can find just a Maxxvolume plugin instead of the whole package?
THanks,

You have v9? Upload that and I can test it out for you to see what was the problem. I know v5 and v8 work. Here is v8, I think:
http://forum.tkaraoke.co...eu-tam-cho-TKaraoke.aspx
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: vctttt
#42 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:14:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
You have v9? Upload that and I can test it out for you to see what was the problem. I know v5 and v8 work. Here is v8, I think:
http://forum.tkaraoke.co...eu-tam-cho-TKaraoke.aspx

Please let me know where and how to upload, I will upload them asap
Thanks
User: Hai Lúa
#43 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:48:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vctttt Go to Quoted Post
Please let me know where and how to upload, I will upload them asap
Thanks

Try http://www.mediafire.com
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: vctttt
#44 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 11:32:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post

Here is the link anh Hai: http://www.mediafire.com.../mmzjzz7d3kvc6/Documents
Please let me know if there is an issue.
Thanks,
User: Hai Lúa
#45 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2013 10:25:56 PM(UTC)
This v9 works fine. I suspect your issue is related to not matching the bit-ness of Reaper and Waves (32-bit vs 64-bit). Try this:

1. Install 32-bit version of Reaper
2. Install Waves v9
3. Go to Reaper's preferences and add the VST plug-in path as depicted below
UserPostedImage
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: vctttt
#46 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:48:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
This v9 works fine. I suspect your issue is related to not matching the bit-ness of Reaper and Waves (32-bit vs 64-bit). Try this:

1. Install 32-bit version of Reaper
2. Install Waves v9
3. Go to Reaper's preferences and add the VST plug-in path as depicted below
UserPostedImage


Followed your instruction, I installed the Reaper4.402, then Waves v9.
When open and setup VST plugin, there is a message "no licenses found for Waves Plugins". I did run the v9 crack.
Any idea anh Hai?
User: Hai Lúa
#47 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:53:21 AM(UTC)
Lolz, u didn't apply correctly then.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: vctttt
#48 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:08:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Lolz, u didn't apply correctly then.


anh Hai,

I can make it worked at last. But the effect did not reset to neutral when new song started. I used your "hai lua effect". Please help.
Thanks,
User: Hai Lúa
#49 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:11:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vctttt Go to Quoted Post
anh Hai,

I can make it worked at last. But the effect did not reset to neutral when new song started. I used your "hai lua effect". Please help.
Thanks,

That is a bug in the current build. Will be fixed in the next build.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: SilentLove
#50 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:40:24 PM(UTC)
Thím Lúa tăng giảm tone theo cách này có bị méo nhạc ko vậy? [sneaky]
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
8 Pages«<34567>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice