Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Viet Ngo
#21 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 8:13:03 AM(UTC)
I followed the direction and now have no sound when playing Tkaraoke. The laptop picks up all background noise through laptop microphone, even after the Tkaraoke is shut down. It seems like the reaper is still on after Tkaraoke is off. I'm not connecting the laptop to the mixer yet because a friend already borrows it.
User: Hai Lúa
#22 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:38:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
I followed the direction and now have no sound when playing Tkaraoke. The laptop picks up all background noise through laptop microphone, even after the Tkaraoke is shut down. It seems like the reaper is still on after Tkaraoke is off. I'm not connecting the laptop to the mixer yet because a friend already borrows it.

Your reaper setting is not correct. Go to Reaper Preferences and set the Input and Output devices accordingly:
UserPostedImage

Get more info on this post:
http://forum.tkaraoke.co...und-Effects-Support.aspx
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#23 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:51:22 PM(UTC)
Thanks a lot. Somehow I missed the FAQ.
User: Jetli
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:55:22 AM(UTC)
Chao bạn Hai Lúa ! mấy cái Datein của bạn up lên đó, khi lấy xuống thì bỏ vào Orden nao ?? cám ơn bạn nhiều.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:23:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jetli Go to Quoted Post
Chao bạn Hai Lúa ! mấy cái Datein của bạn up lên đó, khi lấy xuống thì bỏ vào Orden nao ?? cám ơn bạn nhiều.

Cái "datein" là cái gì? [confused]
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#26 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:03:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Your reaper setting is not correct. Go to Reaper Preferences and set the Input and Output devices accordingly:
UserPostedImage

Get more info on this post:
http://forum.tkaraoke.co...und-Effects-Support.aspx

I made the change as shown above. For Output Device, I selected Speakers (Realtek High Definition...) or something like that. It fixed the no sound problem when playing TKaraoke. However, I get a new problem after that change. The computer will not have any sound unless I launch TKaraoke and play a song. Once the song starts playing in TKaraoke, sound can be heard from programs like Window Media Player, VLC Player, or even Youtube.

Edited by user Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:05:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:05:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
I made the change as shown above. For Output Device, I selected Speakers (Realtek High Definition...) or something like that. It fixed the no sound problem when playing TKaraoke. However, I get a new problem after that change. The computer will not have any sound unless I launch TKaraoke and play a song. Once the song starts playing in TKaraoke, sound can be heard from programs like Window Media Player, VLC Player, or even Youtube.

You can change the default playback device back to your "Realtek HD Audio" when you are not singing TKaraoke. You can do this via TKaraoke's Effect Setup tab or Windows's Control Panel. The VST sound effects add about a quarter second delay to your sound. When singing using TKaraoke, TKaraoke de-sync audio/video and let the audio start a quarter second before the video. After the delay added by the VST effects, your audio and video will be in sync. Hence, when not singing, if you don't change your default device back, even if you get the sound, the audio will be lagged behind (if you are playing a video file - for mp3 playback, the delay is not detectable as you don't have any sync issue).
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#28 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:08:38 AM(UTC)
Just attached my complete set of effects for Tông + EQ + AGC. You can download the zip file, extract to your desktop and point TKaraoke to these files.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#29 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:11:16 AM(UTC)
Since the HaiLuaEffects.zip already contains Neutral_EQ_AGC.rpp file, please remove the Pitch_EQ_AGC.zip link to avoid confusion for some members.

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:03:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:15:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
You can change the default playback device back to your "Realtek HD Audio" when you are not singing TKaraoke. You can do this via TKaraoke's Effect Setup tab or Windows's Control Panel. The VST sound effects add about a quarter second delay to your sound. When singing using TKaraoke, TKaraoke de-sync audio/video and let the audio start a quarter second before the video. After the delay added by the VST effects, your audio and video will be in sync. Hence, when not singing, if you don't change your default device back, even if you get the sound, the audio will be lagged behind (if you are playing a video file - for mp3 playback, the delay is not detectable as you don't have any sync issue).

Just for clarification, if I change the default playback device, will TKaraoke automatically switch it back to Virtual Cable when I open TKaraoke? Or do I have to remember to do it manually? Thanks.