Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: locky
#51 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:49:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
If I click on "quit Reaper" the there is no sound at all for karaoke? check all configuration correctly. Only happen for Sony Pitch Shift.
Attached is clip for repeating tone

Attached clip
User: Jetli
#52 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:31:04 PM(UTC)
Chào Bạn Hai Lúa, Mình làm y chang ban hướng dẫn, vì mình không co Remote nên điều khiển bằng bàn phím.. mình nhấn đủ thứ nút trong bàn phím mà chẳng thấy dảm tông hay thêm Effekt.. nhờ bạn hai lúa chỉ dùm..
cám ơn bạn nhiều..
User: Hai Lúa
#53 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:47:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jetli Go to Quoted Post
Chào Bạn Hai Lúa, Mình làm y chang ban hướng dẫn, vì mình không co Remote nên điều khiển bằng bàn phím.. mình nhấn đủ thứ nút trong bàn phím mà chẳng thấy dảm tông hay thêm Effekt.. nhờ bạn hai lúa chỉ dùm..
cám ơn bạn nhiều..

Bạn vui lòng dùng Online Support để được giúp đở.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: theunknown
#54 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:08:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Anhz TUKz, make sure you use the + and - key (on your keyboard) to change the preset (instead of the volume up/down as mentioned above). The next build will not use the volume up/down anymore to change preset as Windows can pick up that signal and changes its master volume level, causing an unwanted side effect.

Huhu.. Dont use keyboard...
#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:36:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
Huhu.. Dont use keyboard...

Build 044 released. It no longer use volume up/down to control the effect presets. Use up/down/left/right arrows on the keyboard or on the remote.

Build 044 also supports changing the tempo. See download page for release notes.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:41:22 AM(UTC)
V, I have tried Sony Pitch Shift too, but always hear the repeating big tone even karaoke is not playing yet?

Looks like a bug in reaper. When that happen, just quit reaper and start it again (using the Options-->Audio-->Sound Effects Preferences's reaper tools button). Use build 044 or later since it has bug fixes on these tool buttons.

My reaper sometimes does that too if I leave it idle for like 12 hours. Not sure what caused it to act like that. It never happen to me when I'm actively using it. Next time it happen to you, go to the FX dialog and uncheck all effects. If that sound is still there, you know it's reaper generating that sound and not one of the FX plugin's.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: KDDo
#57 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:03:59 AM(UTC)
Build 044 released. It no longer use volume up/down to control the effect presets. Use up/down/left/right arrows on the keyboard or on the remote.

Build 044 also supports changing the tempo. See download page for release notes.

thanks .....khoi mua cai remote moi ( chua co update vi dang o cho lam ; nhung hy vong vay...)
co cach nao edit !Effects.tkvstconfig ...thay vi manufactures..thi rename lai chang han nhu "HAI LUA'S custome sounds effects"....da lam thu voi notepad...nhung khong duoc...
... u
#58 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:40:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DKkaraholic Go to Quoted Post
thanks .....khoi mua cai remote moi ( chua co update vi dang o cho lam ; nhung hy vong vay...)
co cach nao edit !Effects.tkvstconfig ...thay vi manufactures..thi rename lai chang han nhu "HAI LUA'S custome sounds effects"....da lam thu voi notepad...nhung khong duoc...

Yes, you can edit that file with Notepad. To pickup the udpates, restart TKaraoke or click on "Reload Config File" in the Sound Effects Preferences dialog.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: locky
#59 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:43:35 AM(UTC)
Looks like a bug in reaper. When that happen, just quit reaper and start it again (using the Options-->Audio-->Sound Effects Preferences's reaper tools button). Use build 044 or later since it has bug fixes on these tool buttons.

My reaper sometimes does that too if I leave it idle for like 12 hours. Not sure what caused it to act like that. It never happen to me when I'm actively using it. Next time it happen to you, go to the FX dialog and uncheck all effects. If that sound is still there, you know it's reaper generating that sound and not one of the FX plugin's.

Thanks V, yes when this happen (always if I use Sony Pitch Shift, not like you after 12 hrs?)) I quit Reaper but what ever Reaper start it causes the issue right away. Like I said happen for Sony Pitch Shift ONLY. All others are OK that mean something wrong with Sony Pitch Shift with Reaper.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:09:15 AM(UTC)
Thanks V, yes when this happen (always if I use Sony Pitch Shift, not like you after 12 hrs?)) I quit Reaper but what ever Reaper start it causes the issue right away. Like I said happen for Sony Pitch Shift ONLY. All others are OK that mean something wrong with Sony Pitch Shift with Reaper.

Where did you get your Sony Pitch Shift plugin?? Looks like a bad one.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông