Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: anngu
#41 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:57:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
I ran it on an old i7-920.

Do you have the Lexicon Pitch Shifting plugin? I wanna see how well it work compared with its peers.


Have you try this pitch shifter plugin
http://www.braindoc.de/manuals/PitchShifterEn.html
http://www.braindoc.de/english/vstEn.html
User: Hai Lúa
#42 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 10:08:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: anngu Go to Quoted Post

That is a free one and one of the first that I tried. It's bad. It has some echo that I can't seem to get rid off even when the feedback is 0%. Sony Pitch Shift is the best one so far. Waves's SoundShift is very good but it's a big CPU hogger [thumbdn]
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: locky
#43 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 10:29:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
That is a free one and one of the first that I tried. It's bad. It has some echo that I can't seem to get rid off even when the feedback is 0%. Sony Pitch Shift is the best one so far. Waves's SoundShift is very good but it's a big CPU hogger [thumbdn]

V, I have tried Sony Pitch Shift too, but always hear the repeating big tone even karaoke is not playing yet?
User: Hai Lúa
#44 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 10:54:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
V, I have tried Sony Pitch Shift too, but always hear the repeating big tone even karaoke is not playing yet?

What do you mean repeating big tone? Can you record it? When in doubt, in TKaraoke, click on Options-->Audio-->Sounds Effect and click on "Quit Reaper" a few times to kill all instances of reaper. Double check you have set the input and output devices correctly in Reaper's preferences.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: Hai Lúa
#45 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 11:26:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
How to change tempo while singing?

PitchWorks has the tempo adjustment function as well but it isn't good. I have tried other non-free tempo plugins like Cakewalk Time Shift but they don't yield the results we want for karaoke purposes: slow down and speed up the nhịp.

The fundamental issue here is tempo change gonna change the total time of the song. This can't be done effectively w/o TKaraoke corporation since the plugin can slow down the sound but if TKaraoke kept going at its regular rate, the video and the audio will be out of sync... Time is something you can't play around w/ in real-time [laugh].

The next build of Pro version will have built-in support for tempo change w/o requiring an external plugin. Stay tuned [thumbup].
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: Viet Ngo
#46 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:00:21 AM(UTC)
Nếu mình đổi tông một bài đang hát, khi hát xong bài hát đó thì TKaraoke có tự động reset tông trở lại default mode hay là cái tông đó vẫn tiếp tục apply cho các bài hát kế tiếp?
User: Hai Lúa
#47 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:25:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
Nếu mình đổi tông một bài đang hát, khi hát xong bài hát đó thì TKaraoke có tự động reset tông trở lại default mode hay là cái tông đó vẫn tiếp tục apply cho các bài hát kế tiếp?

Mỗi preset có attribute "resetEndOfSong". TKaraoke sẽ dùng attribute này để biết có reset hay không sau khi bài hát play xong. Vì VST effects có thể là pitch shifting effect, EQ effect, hoặc các sound effect khác nên có thể người dùng không muốn reset ở cuối bài. Vì thế nên TKaraoke sẽ lấy thông tin từ effect đang dùng mà determine có nên reset hay không. Ví dụ trong configuration file sau, có 2 preset không reset, còn lại là reset hết.
UserPostedImage
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: jess
#48 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:35:03 AM(UTC)
This is an awesome function. I was waiting for this for awhile. I haven't have a chance to test it out yet and it seems like alot of setting up that needs to be done. I'm currently using the pitch changer in my mixer and it does a pretty decent job. I guess this is good for people that uses the mixing board. In short, I am wondering if you ever consider having it built in with the tkarapro software and have the buttons to adjust the pitch & tempo? I think that would be an awesome add-on. Thanks so much and great job guys.
User: Hai Lúa
#49 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:43:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jess Go to Quoted Post
This is an awesome function. I was waiting for this for awhile. I haven't have a chance to test it out yet and it seems like alot of setting up that needs to be done. I'm currently using the pitch changer in my mixer and it does a pretty decent job. I guess this is good for people that uses the mixing board. In short, I am wondering if you ever consider having it built in with the tkarapro software and have the buttons to adjust the pitch & tempo? I think that would be an awesome add-on. Thanks so much and great job guys.

The one-time setup is actually not bad Jess. After that, it's adjustable through TKaraoke. You press the button "2" on the remote to bring up the effect selection screen and pick the effect preset you wanted to use. In the future, you can select the preset as well as the tempo via the online songbook using your smartphone.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: locky
#50 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:40:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
What do you mean repeating big tone? Can you record it? When in doubt, in TKaraoke, click on Options-->Audio-->Sounds Effect and click on "Quit Reaper" a few times to kill all instances of reaper. Double check you have set the input and output devices correctly in Reaper's preferences.

If I click on "quit Reaper" the there is no sound at all for karaoke? check all configuration correctly. Only happen for Sony Pitch Shift.
Attached is clip for repeating tone
Users browsing this topic
Guest (5)
18 Pages«<34567>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice