Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#41 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:20:30 PM(UTC)
Don't need to create a different lyrics DB account. Which device are you using to control the song queue?
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: bevo2000
#42 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:21:31 PM(UTC)
Hi DJ,

Sorry for the false alarm. I published my songbook again and now the songs are added to the queue correctly.

As always,

Thanks for your help
User: Hai Lúa
#43 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:23:40 PM(UTC)
Ok, so what happened was your songbook and the songs loaded in TKaraoke are not the same. So when you added some songs to the queue, they don't exist in TKaraoke so TKaraoke ignored those. That is why you added 3 times and only 1 got added (since 2 of them are not in TKaraoke).
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: bevo2000
#44 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:46:37 PM(UTC)
EXACTLY :) (stupid me)

Man using the ipad to control the songbook and queue is just awesome. I can't believe I only found out about it now. You guys deserve a lot of credit.

I got another question for you DJ regarding the Queue. When I add a song to the Queue, is there a way to also add the name of the singer that wanted to sing that song? This is not important, just a curiosity.

Thanks,
Dustin
User: espirit
#45 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 7:09:51 AM(UTC)
So far looking at the pro version is web control that what i'm looking for.
I wanted to know if the pro version has any API where I can customize my own website with my own lyric database for TKAraoke to connect to instead of using sb.tkaraoke.com?

I would like to be able to have my own layout and website and when queue songs or move song it connected to tkaraoke make the changed.

Thank you.
User: Hai Lúa
#46 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 9:51:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: espirit Go to Quoted Post
So far looking at the pro version is web control that what i'm looking for.
I wanted to know if the pro version has any API where I can customize my own website with my own lyric database for TKAraoke to connect to instead of using sb.tkaraoke.com?

I would like to be able to have my own layout and website and when queue songs or move song it connected to tkaraoke make the changed.

Thank you.

There is no such API right now.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: tUyET dEn
#47 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 1:08:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bevo2000 Go to Quoted Post

....

I got another question for you DJ regarding the Queue. When I add a song to the Queue, is there a way to also add the name of the singer that wanted to sing that song? This is not important, just a curiosity..

...



Also a nice function.
So that the host, or whoever would know and introduce the next singer, instead of "Whose's this?"

If I have a domain name of my own, can I link the my songbook address (sb.tkaraoke.com/xxxx) ?

...

User: Hai Lúa
#48 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:51:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tUyET dEn Go to Quoted Post
If I have a domain name of my own, can I link the my songbook address (sb.tkaraoke.com/xxxx) ?

You can always setup a redirection to your sb address.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: GiangHo
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 6:31:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
You can use those buttons to skip/replay/pause/etc. songs.

Users logged in with Access Key have some restrictions. Login with your Lyrics DB account to get unrestricted access. You can control what Guests can do by going into the Settings page (must login w/ your Lyrics DB account).


Mình mới upgraded to Pro latest version (1.5.037) và dùng thử trên Ipad. Wow, it's fabulous, great ideas and features. I no longer need to create and print Songs Catalog every time new songs added.

Just 2 words: You rock.

It's really worth the upgrade. Keep it up!!!
User: ToiThichHat
#50 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 11:19:11 AM(UTC)
Should have an option to put your name next to queue. So pple know who's next.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
5 Pages«<345
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice