Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: AZNguy
#11 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2011 4:37:16 PM(UTC)
That is an all-in-one. There's no place to put a compressor.

You would have to buy an external preamplifier to connect your microphones into....then put a compressor in after the preamplifier...then into this BMB all-in-one. That's the only way.

Consider buying a low cost 2-channel microphone amplilfier...something like M-audio DMP3.

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2011 4:39:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: johngo33
#12 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2011 5:44:47 PM(UTC)
Cám ơn AznWonderboy. Rất rỏ ràng và dễ hiểu.
User: theunknown
#13 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2011 7:26:14 PM(UTC)
Bro AznW

I want to find a way that when I he't, my voice will not be distorted.

My current setup is. Mic to Mixer via the phono input and out to a receiver. Should I put a compressor in between the mic and mixer? If so what kind of compressor should I get?
User: AZNguy
#14 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2011 8:20:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
Bro AznW

I want to find a way that when I he't, my voice will not be distorted.

My current setup is. Mic to Mixer via the phono input and out to a receiver. Should I put a compressor in between the mic and mixer? If so what kind of compressor should I get?



Cheapest and fastest way is ... to pull the microphone away ...when you're about to he't . [biggrin] I'm serious. Good microphone technique goes a long way.

If your mixer is similar to Johngo33's, then you need an external preamplifier and compressor...and connect into mixer's phono input. (M-audio DMP3 preamp and FMR RNC compressor are the best in their price range.) (Also try DBX compressor (any model) if you have a rack where you mount all karaoke gears.)

Edited by user Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:39:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Hai Lúa
#15 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2011 8:55:38 PM(UTC)
You would leave some room so when you hét, it won't overload... The gain should be lower so that when you hét, it barely hit the "red OL zone".
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: HuTieuXao
#16 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:36:35 PM(UTC)
Hi room,
I just bought dbx 166xs @ Guitar Center. Price: 239.95 and you will $30 if purchases of $199.
Very nice unit, it took me half a day to setup.

UserPostedImage

Edited by moderator Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:53:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Sơn Lê
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2011 1:27:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HuTieuXao Go to Quoted Post
Hi room,
I just bought dbx 166xs @ Guitar Center. Price: 239.95 and you will $30 if purchases of $199.
Very nice unit, it took me half a day to setup.

UserPostedImage

you can get a used one on craiglist for $80 or $100 and this compressor sounds better for guitar than vocal. Maybe get the presonus 16 something or blue max. They have preset for vocal which ideally works better than this
User: thaopro
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 6:03:06 AM(UTC)
Em thấy dùng cái dbx 166 này cũng tạm được. Em đang dùng TC Finalizer Plus nhận tín hiệu digital coaxial từ mixer Yamaha LS9-32 làm DA converter, multiband expander, compressor, limiter, normalizer, EQ rất tốt.
Compressor/gate thì dùng Focusrite Compounder - Class A compressor :)
User: lovemusic
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 6:08:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thaopro Go to Quoted Post
Em thấy dùng cái dbx 166 này cũng tạm được. Em đang dùng TC Finalizer Plus nhận tín hiệu digital coaxial từ mixer Yamaha LS9-32 làm DA converter, multiband expander, compressor, limiter, normalizer, EQ rất tốt.
Compressor/gate thì dùng Focusrite Compounder - Class A compressor :)



Bác Thảo hướng dẩn thêm dùng TC Finalizer đi
Có 1 em nhưng chỉ dùng pre set của nó thôi

cám ơn bác
User: thaopro
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 6:18:32 AM(UTC)
hi, Bác setup vị trí của cái TC như nào vây?
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<1234>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice