Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: colsoh
#41 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 6:20:28 PM(UTC)
Nu_B and Lạc_Quan, thank you for the good suggestions. I will try and let you know.

User: colsoh
#42 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 9:26:06 AM(UTC)
I tried to adjust the volume, eq, and main+monitor setup as suggested. I think the sound is better now but with main speaker setup (I can seem to get the eq setup right for good vocal with main+monitor speaker setup). I think the overall vocal and music sound has improve, but the vocal is still a little dry. The Yamaha EMX512SC has some reverb effects, but vocal still sounds a little dry. Do you think it will worth it to add a sound processor like Lexicon mx200 to my system? Or suggestions to make the vocal better. Thank you
User: Lạc_Quan
#43 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:29:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: colsoh Go to Quoted Post
I tried to adjust the volume, eq, and main+monitor setup as suggested. I think the sound is better now but with main speaker setup (I can seem to get the eq setup right for good vocal with main+monitor speaker setup). I think the overall vocal and music sound has improve, but the vocal is still a little dry. The Yamaha EMX512SC has some reverb effects, but vocal still sounds a little dry. Do you think it will worth it to add a sound processor like Lexicon mx200 to my system? Or suggestions to make the vocal better. Thank you

Before buying external fx, let verify the fx setting on the mixer first.

At the fx section, try a #7 Reverb Plate, set parameter knob right below fx knob at 3 o'clock(master fx volume), Make sure the fx button is torn ON.

At the mic channel, adjusting that fx knob until you hear it is sound gơod. You have to variable this knob depending the song type to get the vocal fx fit with that song.

Return fx knob: I lơok closer to the mixer, this knob is become effect when you use the external FX. So right now that knob is disable until you hơok up external fx.

Compressor: It is help to make vocal sound dry or wet, variable this knob to make your vocal sound the way you want.
Mixer: Behringer XR16
Mixer: Roland VS-2480 CD
Mixer: Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
Monitor Speaker: Roland Power Speaker DS90A
Headphone: PreSonus HD7
Microphone: Wireless mic Sennheiser eW100 G2(old mic), cable mic e835, condenser mic Shure KSM32
User: Bò sữa
#44 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 11:28:13 PM(UTC)
Thank for all good info