Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Duong Vu
#21 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:25:29 PM(UTC)
When do you think the auto volume feature would be implemented or if it ever will be? I like to know so I can either invest in a physical auto volume control/leveler/balancer. If its in the near future. I can wait it out. Professional audio levelers goes for upwards of $200. Thanks in advance.
"There are 1 0 type of people in the world. Those that understands binary, and there's those that don't"
User: Hai Lúa
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:44:50 PM(UTC)
Auto volume will be implemented in the next 2 months. However, it's not doing the same as hardware auto levelers. In hardware levelers, the leveler will kick-in and amp or de-amp the sound level at anytime throughout the song if it detected the level is too low or too high. This can be a problem for songs with dynamic volumes (some part of it is soft, other park is loud as designed by the composer/mixer of the song).

The TKaraoke auto level work very different from the hardware leveler. The following is true about it:
1. The volume will be adjusted only once per song, if needed. The adjustment will be made at the beginning of the song.
2. The user decides what is the right volume level for each song. The default is no adjustment. If the user made adjustment for song X, it will be remembered so later when song X is played, its volume will be adjusted automatically.

The volume issue with karaoke is that some songs have different volume level than other songs. Note that this is true for the whole song - it's not the case that the first minute of song X is loud and then the next minute is soft, for example. Hence, making the adjustment only once per song is more correct in my opinion.

So, get the hardware auto leveler if you need the adjustment throughout the same song as TKaraoke auto leveler won't do that.

Edited by user Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:50:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: theunknown
#23 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 5:38:38 AM(UTC)
Quote:
1. The volume will be adjusted only once per song, if needed. The adjustment will be made at the beginning of the song.

I dont agree the fact that the audio adjustment has to be made in the beginning of the song. How about setting it in a way that after 5 seconds of the adjustment were made, then remember it. By all means, the user gets to make as many adjustments as he/she wants 'til the end of the song.

User: ALF
#24 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 6:05:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Duong Vu Go to Quoted Post
When do you think the auto volume feature would be implemented or if it ever will be? I like to know so I can either invest in a physical auto volume control/leveler/balancer. If its in the near future. I can wait it out. Professional audio levelers goes for upwards of $200. Thanks in advance.

You may want to look into this item: http://www.amazon.com/Au...OJ/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

Edited by user Friday, May 18, 2012 6:09:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

“Một trà, một rượu, một đàn bà
Ba cái lăng nhăng nó quấy ta
Chừa được thứ nào hay thứ nấy
Hoạ chăng chừa rượu với chừa trà.”

===
Tú Xương
User: Duong Vu
#25 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 6:55:03 AM(UTC)
I'm by no means an audiophile but I know that you do get what you pay for. I've seen a few, running for $167 all the way to $230. Have you tried the Terk brand auto volume balancer. If so, can you give a breif review? Thanks
"There are 1 0 type of people in the world. Those that understands binary, and there's those that don't"
User: ALF
#26 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 7:01:21 AM(UTC)
I don't own one but the reviews seem to a decent device.
“Một trà, một rượu, một đàn bà
Ba cái lăng nhăng nó quấy ta
Chừa được thứ nào hay thứ nấy
Hoạ chăng chừa rượu với chừa trà.”

===
Tú Xương
#27 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 7:45:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
I dont agree the fact that the audio adjustment has to be made in the beginning of the song. How about setting it in a way that after 5 seconds of the adjustment were made, then remember it. By all means, the user gets to make as many adjustments as he/she wants 'til the end of the song.

That refers to the auto adjustment made by TKaraoke. Of course the user can make the adjustment anytime [sneaky]
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: dennyhuynh
#28 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 9:07:34 AM(UTC)
could run free version can you show how ?
#29 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 2:41:59 AM(UTC)
The versions comparison chart was way out of date. It has been updated (first post on page 1) to reflect the current features.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: Viet Ngo
#30 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:05:41 AM(UTC)
Can you explain feature #15 (auto audio tracks swap) and how to use it? I can't find that option in TKaraoke pro.