Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:14:54 PM(UTC)
thangmitcon wrote:
Item #1 solution:
* Keep standard vob files.
* Convert non-standard vob files to mkv (maybe it's less than 10% of your collection). So It'll take a few days to get it done instead of months to do all of them.

I agreed. This is what I did yesterday. I realized I only have 5 discs that have non-standard audio, so I started converted them to MKV and then don't have to worry about different audio track anymore.

It will soon be possible to make an MKV file out of the VOB file w/o any encoding/converting. This is known as the "Lossless VOB to MKV". There is no encoding going on so the video and audio quality is exactly the same as VOB. However, TKT can be used on the output MKV to swap the audio tracks. Other goodies about MKV also applies (named track like Nhạc/Karaoke instead of just Track 1 / Track 2).
This Lossless Format Shifting will be available in TKT v1.0.0.026 which will be released in a few days.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: ALF
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:14:17 PM(UTC)
Quote:
It will soon be possible to make an MKV file out of the VOB file w/o any encoding/converting. This is known as the "Lossless VOB to MKV". There is no encoding going on so the video and audio quality is exactly the same as VOB. However, TKT can be used on the output MKV to swap the audio tracks. Other goodies about MKV also applies (named track like Nhạc/Karaoke instead of just Track 1 / Track 2).
This Lossless Format Shifting will be available in TKT v1.0.0.026 which will be released in a few days.

Hello V,

It would be nice if TKT offers VOB2VOB with the abilities to swap tracks and other goodies. This case one's collections would be in the same format? [bai phuc] [bai phuc] [vo tay] [vo tay] [biggrin] [biggrin]

“Một trà, một rượu, một đàn bà
Ba cái lăng nhăng nó quấy ta
Chừa được thứ nào hay thứ nấy
Hoạ chăng chừa rượu với chừa trà.”

===
Tú Xương
User: lamsao
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:47:08 AM(UTC)
thangmitcon wrote:
Item #1 solution:
* Keep standard vob files.
* Convert non-standard vob files to mkv (maybe it's less than 10% of your collection). So It'll take a few days to get it done instead of months to do all of them.

I agreed. This is what I did yesterday. I realized I only have 5 discs that have non-standard audio, so I started converted them to MKV and then don't have to worry about different audio track anymore.

I like the idea of adding another field in the filename to indicate the karaoke track. Here I think it should work:

1. To make it backward compatible, the filename without this new field will have the default settings: track 1=voice, track2=karaoke.

2. TKaraoke will add an option (a GUI button, a remote key, etc.) to allow user to change the default voice/karaoke track setting. So when the user is singing a song and realizing that a wrong track is being used, he/she just hit that button, TKaraoke will automatically rename the file appropriately and switch the track. This will be done only once for the song!!!

User: hoangt12345
#14 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:45:05 PM(UTC)
Add equalizer support to enchance the sound. - for KARAOKE, All songs in a GOOD DVD are all equalized during the recording process. The only thing left would be the KARA singers' vocals - Have fun KJs if you want to sit by the computer to adjust the Equalizer for every singer. BTW - Equalizers are mostly good for OUTPUTs but not INPUTs. Please convince me if I am wrong.
+ You can add a kind of virtual preamp voice (or audio) processor to add reverb, gating, compressing, etc... to the voice input.
+ Virtual DJ has an option to KJ, is it possible to integrate something similar into TKaraoke
(a big screen for Karaoke and the small screen for DJ'ing :))
I try to use ripped DVD song on Virtual DJ Karaoke option, unfortunately the soundtrack of Vietnamese karaoke has a different way to save audio and Virtual DJ does'nt support multi-track audio)

Thank you
User: theunknown
#15 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 8:43:43 PM(UTC)
Pls Reimplement the duplicate list. Allows users to right click and del song without doing it in the container.
User: kd61
#16 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:25:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
The following are the requested features. Our developers will look at these and try to add them in the next release of TKaraoke. To request a feature, start a NEW thread - do not reply to this thread. Please reframe from emailing us requesting features. Feature requests should be made on this forum.

Features Requested:

Implemented Features:
[thumbup] Shuffle songs (random play).
[thumbup] Change video aspect ratio.
[thumbup] Read songs directly from DVD-ROM drive, DVD Virtual Image, or VIDEO_TS folder on the hard drive.
[thumbup] Support Divx/MP4/MKV files.
[thumbup] The ability to resize the video window while in song-selection mode.
[thumbup] Show the actual location of the file.
[thumbup] The ability to restore songs in the Song Queue (Playlist) from the previous run.
[thumbup] The ability to load favorite songs directly into the Song Queue (Playlist).
[thumbup] Support CD+G and MP3+G formats.
[thumbup] Support dual-monitors.
[thumbup] Hide the mouse point after x seconds on inactivity.
[thumbup] Support pass forward and rewind.
[thumbup] Map the unused remote control buttons to useful functions (start TKaraoke, show song info, skip forward, etc.).
[thumbup] Support changing audio via stereo/mono channel for songs with only 1 audio track.
[thumbup] Play MP3+G files directly from zip files
[thumbup] Reduce the startup time by detecting if there are added/deleted/changed songs or not.
[thumbup] Support custom song naming structure by reading a local INI file.
[thumbup] The ability to rename column names (Tác Giả, Ca Sĩ, Lời Nhạc, etc.)
[thumbup] Show more data when generating the song catalog.
[thumbup] Support Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2008 Server.
[thumbup] Support true song names and songwriter names when playing from VIDEO_TS folder.
[thumbup] Provide a list of duplicate songs detected in the entire collection so the user can take a look and remove duplicate songs if needed.
[thumbup] Support Drag-N-Drop.
[thumbup] Remember the last TKaraoke window posisition and size across runs.
[thumbup] Provide a way to record the singing directly inside TKaraoke.
[thumbup] Cache the lyric data even when there are changes to the song folder.
[thumbup] Support multiple columns sorting.

Support len xuong tong cua bai nhat ti Karakke Pro
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:26:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
Pls Reimplement the duplicate list. Allows users to right click and del song without doing it in the container.

You can do this already. Select the song you want to remove and hit "Ctrl+Del".
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: AZNguy
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:36:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
You can do this already. Select the song you want to remove and hit "Ctrl+Del".

That request was made LAST YEAR, Vcdz. haha.
#19 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:52:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: aznwonderboy Go to Quoted Post
That request was made LAST YEAR, Vcdz. haha.

Yea, I think some of the requests above have been "implemented" but the list is not updated yet. I'll run over it when I got a chance to move them down to the "implemented list".
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: tuankhoa
#20 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:31:09 AM(UTC)
Tôi mua Pro và rất thích mặc dủ chưa xài được Dual Monitor in MacBookPro run with Parallel and Win 7. Tôi có show cho một số bạn bè và họ cũng rất thích nhưng họ đề nghị có lên tông xuống tông là họ sẽ mua Provesion.
Thân mến

TK