Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: caotienloi
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:37:50 AM(UTC)
dang cần key pro anh nào hảo tam cho em xin cái với yahoo conloctinhyeu194
User: caotienloi
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:43:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tuankhoa Go to Quoted Post
Tôi chỉ mới thử Free version vài lần. Doulbe Video không work trên máy Macbook chạy Win 7 với Parallel nhưng tôi vẩn order Pro Version ủng hộ vì tôi nghĩ các bạn đã bỏ nhiều công sức và còn tiếp tục bỏ công sức để làm cho Pro Version ngày một tốt đẹp hơn. Tôi hi vọng ngày nào đó tôi có thể sử dụng được Double Video trên máy Macbook là perfect. Cảm ơn các bạn nhiều.
thân mến.

oder có key share em với anh yahoo em là conloctinhyeu194
User: Nu_B
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:02:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: caotienloi Go to Quoted Post
oder có key share em với anh yahoo em là conloctinhyeu194

Nếu không có key cho Pro thì nên xài free version 1.4.095 [cool] Vẩn chơi được 10 ngàn bài ngon lành như Pro version
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: tonyierace
#24 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 1:13:29 AM(UTC)
Order Number 16789
Transaction ID: 7XR7538223445644K
Invoice ID: 16789
Seller Name & Email: T Software Solutions LLC, support@tsofts.com
Transaction Amount: -$100.00 USD
Transaction Date: Apr 26, 2012
User: kimberlysama
#25 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2012 3:39:13 PM(UTC)
I have not received the code
You sent a payment of $200.00 USD to T Software Solutions LLC.
Apr 28, 2012 05:49:20 PDT
Receipt No:4844-6401-6928-9050
Hello Kimberly J Sama,

This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *TSOFTWARESO.
Merchant information
T Software Solutions LLC
support@tkaraoke.com
http://www.tkaraoke.com
Instructions to merchant
None provided
Shipping information
Shipping method
Not specified
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Order Number 16825
$200.00 USD 1 $200.00 USD

Total: $200.00 USD
Receipt No: 4844-6401-6928-9050
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at T Software Solutions LLC or PayPal.
Invoice ID:16825
User: Hai Lúa
#26 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2012 3:45:56 PM(UTC)
Any order where the first name and last name of the credit card holder is not Vietnamese will be delayed several weeks until Paypal clear the payment.

To avoid this unnecessary delay, use a credit where the owner is Vietnamese (most importantly must have a Vietnamese last name!). This is done to prevent credit card fraud.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 01, 2012 3:48:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: kimberlysama
#27 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2012 2:17:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
Any order where the first name and last name of the credit card holder is not Vietnamese will be delayed several weeks until Paypal clear the payment.

To avoid this unnecessary delay, use a credit where the owner is Vietnamese (most importantly must have a Vietnamese last name!). This is done to prevent credit card fraud.

ok
User: conloctinhyeu
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2012 6:51:06 AM(UTC)
sao ko thấy ai free nhỉ
User: dienthonholam
#29 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2012 4:47:55 AM(UTC)
Hiện tại em rất muốn có key tkaraoke pro ai cho lòng hảo tâm share em key với em chân thành cảm ơn.yahoo em là :clty19
User: qtn2x
#30 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2012 11:39:06 AM(UTC)
Before I buy the Pro version, I'd like to address a few concerns I have regarding the long term features of the Pro version. The "life time" support of the software is great, but it's too good to be true. I don't want to jinx you guys because I really want you guys to do well and last a life time since I really like what your team is doing. But let's face it, nothing lasts forever, especially when you start to lose interests and not make enough profits to continue. This is where my concerns come in. Will we be able to continue using the software and all of its features even when TKaraoke is out of business? For example, right now the songbook feature and the ability to queue and control songs from an ipad or mobile devices are still depending on TKaraoke server. Therefore, when TKaraoke is out of business, this feature obviously will not work any more, which is a bummer because this feature along with the recording ability, are the two standout features that sell me the software. I know this might not be possible, but will your team be able to implement a way to use the ipad (or mobile device) to queue and control songs locally without relying on TKaraoke server? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy the software anyway regardless of what your answer will be. Thanks for a great innovation! Stay ahead of the game and you will succeed!

Thanks and best regards.