Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 12:27:44 PM(UTC)
I tried that and it's working fine for me. I would join the Live Show sometimes and ask for someone to help you over remote desktop (Team Viewer).
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: lonetango
#32 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:20:54 PM(UTC)
Where did you put the tksns file, in the root of the THUY NGA folder? That works for me too, but my THUY NGA folder is a sub-folder inside the main root folder called KARAOKE. When I put the tksns file in the root KARAOKE folder, it will not work. Can you try it above one more folder like mine and see if it works? Thanks!
#33 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 3:16:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lonetango Go to Quoted Post
Where did you put the tksns file, in the root of the THUY NGA folder? That works for me too, but my THUY NGA folder is a sub-folder inside the main root folder called KARAOKE. When I put the tksns file in the root KARAOKE folder, it will not work. Can you try it above one more folder like mine and see if it works? Thanks!

Just tried that as well:
C:\Users\Beieuz\Desktop\Test\Karaoke\PBNK Test\PBNK 00 - Bang Kieu - Anh Se Nho Mai.vob

I have the file tksns in C:\Users\Beieuz\Desktop\Test\Karaoke\

Still works as expected. Can you copy just some test songs over to another location and try to do it from there? See if the same problem exist there or not.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#34 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 5:52:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
Just tried that as well:
C:\Users\Beieuz\Desktop\Test\Karaoke\PBNK Test\PBNK 00 - Bang Kieu - Anh Se Nho Mai.vob

I have the file tksns in C:\Users\Beieuz\Desktop\Test\Karaoke\

Still works as expected. Can you copy just some test songs over to another location and try to do it from there? See if the same problem exist there or not.

DJ Vcdz, I figured it out. I tried a new location like you suggested for one production/disc and it worked. So I went back to my collection and started to break it down. I believe that one of my folder caused it due to folder syntax and it looks like TKaraoke does not like it for the tksns file. I had a folder labeled "U-SING-ALONG". I removed the "-" and tried it again and it works. I guess that's all it is?

Thanks for your help in finding this out and it's good to know. :)

I know this is way off topic but you obviously will know this off the top of my head so I dare to ask a quick question:

Does TKaraoke support CD+G files (*.mp3 and *.cdg)? I tried to import them and it doesn't read, neither does it read both files as a *.zip file.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:41:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lonetango Go to Quoted Post
DJ Vcdz, I figured it out. I tried a new location like you suggested for one production/disc and it worked. So I went back to my collection and started to break it down. I believe that one of my folder caused it due to folder syntax and it looks like TKaraoke does not like it for the tksns file. I had a folder labeled "U-SING-ALONG". I removed the "-" and tried it again and it works. I guess that's all it is?

Thanks for your help in finding this out and it's good to know. :)

I know this is way off topic but you obviously will know this off the top of my head so I dare to ask a quick question:

Does TKaraoke support CD+G files (*.mp3 and *.cdg)? I tried to import them and it doesn't read, neither does it read both files as a *.zip file.

Glad you figured it out. When I get a chance, I'll investigate to see why the dash on the folder name caused problems.

Yes, TKaraoke does support mp3g as a pair of mp3 and cdg file inside a zip file. If it doesnt read your zip file, most likely your zip doesnt follow the standard... As a test, use TKT to prepare these zip files for you. The zip file TKT create will be read by TKaraoke.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:27:34 PM(UTC)
Ah, once again thanks for your help. I guess zipping with Winrar didn't get the job done for TKaraoke to see the CDG files.
User: HoaThuong
#37 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:18:46 AM(UTC)
Xin các bạn chỉ dùm làm sao đặt file's name để Album number không bị lọt vào cột (column Tác Giả) trong TKaraoke và update lời của bài
không bị mất Album number.

%Album%-%Singer%-%Song%
PKN K 02_02 - Ái Vân - Trăng Sáng Vườn Chè.vob

Đặt file name ở dạng trên khi update lời bài hát vào thì tên Tác Giả sẻ thế chỗ của Album number.

Thanks.
#38 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:20:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Thien Long Go to Quoted Post
Xin các bạn chỉ dùm làm sao đặt file's name để Album number không bị lọt vào cột (column Tác Giả) trong TKaraoke và update lời của bài
không bị mất Album number.

%Album%-%Singer%-%Song%
PKN K 02_02 - Ái Vân - Trăng Sáng Vườn Chè.vob

Đặt file name ở dạng trên khi update lời bài hát vào thì tên Tác Giả sẻ thế chỗ của Album number.

Thanks.

Bạn đang dùng version mấy?
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: HoaThuong
#39 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:25:17 AM(UTC)
Cám ơn bạn.

Mình mới biết trang này và đang thử Version 1.4.0.095 (June 22,2011)