Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:47:54 PM(UTC)
The spaces doesn't matter. I had to remove it before I attach to the forum because your browser might replace a space with escaped character "%20" which will screw it up. Take a screen shot of your H:\VIET KARAOKES\ folder (select DETAILS mode in Windows Explorer).
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: longtruong
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:59:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vcdz382 Go to Quoted Post
The spaces doesn't matter. I had to remove it before I attach to the forum because your browser might replace a space with escaped character "%20" which will screw it up. Take a screen shot of your H:\VIET KARAOKES\ folder (select DETAILS mode in Windows Explorer).

Here is my screen shot. Please see what's wrong with it. I am a computer technician myself so I know how to create the extension file. About ready to buy the Pro version. Thanks.

UserPostedImage
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:06:17 PM(UTC)
Your songs are un-ripped files? I have to check but I think TKSNS doesn't apply for un-ripped files. Can you try out some ripped files to see if that tksns settinsg got picked up? There are plenty of ripped songs in this forum. If the above is true, I can try adding tksns processing into un-ripped files as well. BTW, playing directly from VIDEO_TS works but aren't being tested as much as ripped files. 99% of TKaraoke users use ripped songs so many bugs on ripped songs have been reported and fixed. Playing directly from VIDEO_TS is useful for "quick and dirty add" but for long term usage, consider using ripped songs.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: Nu_B
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:27:11 PM(UTC)
Your songs are un-ripped files? I have to check but I think TKSNS doesn't apply for un-ripped files. Can you try out some ripped files to see if that tksns settinsg got picked up? There are plenty of ripped songs in this forum. If the above is true, I can try adding tksns processing into un-ripped files as well. BTW, playing directly from VIDEO_TS works but aren't being tested as much as ripped files. 99% of TKaraoke users use ripped songs so many bugs on ripped songs have been reported and fixed. Playing directly from VIDEO_TS is useful for "quick and dirty add" but for long term usage, consider using ripped songs.

Yeah, it seems that he hasn't ripped the DVD into individual songs and rename accordingly.

Here what I have:
(Note that the subdirectory for ASiaK 01 is E:\1 TKaraoke Viet\Asia Karaoke\AsiaK 01)

[IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4597/tkfilename.jpg[/IMG]

Follow that, it'll work

Edited by user Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:33:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:44:09 PM(UTC)

Yes, they are unripped or should I say ripped from DVDs in its original format. I was so happy to see TKaraoke was able to read the whole DVD and saw all the songs. But now, that's going to be a lot of work for me to rip out each individual songs. I downloaded a couple of songs which already been named and they picked up lyrics just fine. If you can write the software to pick up each DVD album, singer, song according to a file store in the root or VIDEO_TS folder that would be very helpful. I originally thought the tkdti file would bring in the names but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

By leaving DVD format the way it's, there is no loss in quality of video and audio. No wasting time to rip, re-compress and rename each individual files. A whole DVD can be restored from ripped folder to exactly what it once was. Ripping and renaming each song for more than 100 DVDs is too much work for me. Why not use what I have already done?

Edited by user Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:51:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:51:25 PM(UTC)
I'll look to see the logic to process TKSNS can be extended to handle files inside VIDEO_TS relatively quickly or not. Files inside a special folder called VIDEO_TS gets special processing different from the ripped files. I hope we just forgot to process TKSNS file in that logical path. If that is the case, fixing that wouldn't be too hard.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: Nu_B
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:17:34 PM(UTC)
I'll look to see the logic to process TKSNS can be extended to handle files inside VIDEO_TS relatively quickly or not. Files inside a special folder called VIDEO_TS gets special processing different from the ripped files. I hope we just forgot to process TKSNS file in that logical path. If that is the case, fixing that wouldn't be too hard.

I think you and Mr. Râu had worked out some procedure (creating a text file with all song names in it to get TK s/w display as desired).
[confused]
I think Mr. Râu is still using it and he never rip a single DVD for his Karaoke Collection
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:23:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: newbie_y2k Go to Quoted Post
I think you and Mr. Râu had worked out some procedure (creating a text file with all song names in it to get TK s/w display as desired).
[confused]
I think Mr. Râu is still using it and he never rip a single DVD for his Karaoke Collection

That text file is the TKDTI file supported by TKaraoke version 1.4.0.043 or higher. You can see that file in his screenshot.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:10:35 PM(UTC)
That text file is the TKDTI file supported by TKaraoke version 1.4.0.043 or higher. You can see that file in his screenshot.

I thought Mr. Rau got the TKDTI working. Can you confirm that TKDTI file works? I got mine in there but still can't see the names. Thanks.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:19:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:33:30 PM(UTC)
I've just bought TKaraoke Pro. Hope you can help me with tkdti file. Still can't convince my friends to buy yet. They have same DVD folders on hard drive as mine. Too much work for us to rip each song. Help.