Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2010 8:10:23 AM(UTC)
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: theunknown
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:19:21 PM(UTC)
I read that topic but i still could not get it to work correctly.
My file is Album - Title - Singer

I have a TKSNS file called %album% - %singer% - %song% and it's in the same directory as the songs

I open Tkaraoke and add those songs in, however, the song name contains the singer name and vice versa.

Could u please help?
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:35:36 PM(UTC)
In your case, your TKSNS file should be named %album% - %song% - %singer%.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: theunknown
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:40:45 PM(UTC)
Weird.. The result is the same. Let me make it clear for you

File name: PS1473-11 - Swingin' Down The Lane - Sinatra, Frank

In Tkaraoke, Ten Bai hat is: Sinatra & Frank . Casi is: Swingin' Down The Lane

Tkaraoke Free Version 1.4.0.092
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 2:54:58 PM(UTC)
After you make the changes to your TKSNS file, be sure to restart TKaraoke to pickup the changes (to be safe, clear song and re-add). If that still doesn't work, then your TKSNS file is not created correctly. The TKSNS file must have extension .tksns and not .txt. For example this file: %album% - %song%- %singer%.tksks.txt is not a valid TKSNS file. The file must be %album% - %song%- %singer%.tksns.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: longtruong
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 09, 2011 3:59:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vcdz382 Go to Quoted Post
After you make the changes to your TKSNS file, be sure to restart TKaraoke to pickup the changes (to be safe, clear song and re-add). If that still doesn't work, then your TKSNS file is not created correctly. The TKSNS file must have extension .tksns and not .txt. For example this file: %album% - %song%- %singer%.tksks.txt is not a valid TKSNS file. The file must be %album% - %song%- %singer%.tksns.

I put my %album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns in the root of dvd folder. Still can't get it to show up. I renamed my txt extension to tksns but still it doesn't bring up the names. Cleared songs, restarted TKaraoke still nothing. Can you help please? My format is as below:

PBNK TheBestOfTheSon 01 - Thế Sơn - Bất Chợt Ta Nhìn Nhau
PBNK TheBestOfTheSon 02 - Thế Sơn - Ngày Vui Qua Mau
PBNK TheBestOfTheSon0 3 - Thế Sơn - Lệ Tình Buồn
User: Nu_B
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 09, 2011 7:57:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: longtruong Go to Quoted Post
I put my %album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns in the root of dvd folder. Still can't get it to show up. I renamed my txt extension to tksns but still it doesn't bring up the names. Cleared songs, restarted TKaraoke still nothing. Can you help please? My format is as below:

PBNK TheBestOfTheSon 01 - Thế Sơn - Bất Chợt Ta Nhìn Nhau
PBNK TheBestOfTheSon 02 - Thế Sơn - Ngày Vui Qua Mau
PBNK TheBestOfTheSon0 3 - Thế Sơn - Lệ Tình Buồn

You should put the file in the directory where you store all your Karaoke DVDs.

Edited by user Sunday, January 09, 2011 8:07:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:13:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: newbie_y2k Go to Quoted Post
You should put the file in the directory where you store all your Karaoke DVDs.

If I put the file in the directory where I store all my Karaoke DVDs then it will be duplicated since the file names are the same as %album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns. How does the program know what songs go to what DVD folder? It seems like putting the file name under each Karaoke folder name makes more sense.

I have a folder on my external USB drive called VIET KARAOKES. Then under that I have PBN KARAOKES, ASIA KARAOKES and MIXED KARAOKES folders. Under each folder are whatever Karaoke folders I ripped from DVDs. I tried to put the file on the root my USB drive which is H still doesn't show up. I thought it makes sense to put the tksns file in the folder of the Karaoke like H:\VIET KARAOKES\PBN KARAOKES\PBN_BESTOFTHESON

Am I doing something wrong here? Should I create less folder structure? Please help! Thanks. By the way, what is the difference between Pro and Free version? Appreciate your help. I will donate soon. Thanks again.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:24:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:19:44 PM(UTC)
What you are doing is correct and should work. I would double-check to see if your file is
%album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns
or
%album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns.txt

If you are not careful, Windows append ".txt" at the end and "hide" that extension so you thought you have a .tksns file but you actually have a ".txt" file.

It's probably easier to just download the file below and copy it to your H:\VIET KARAOKES\ folder. After downloading that file, restart TKaraoke. If that doesn't work, try clearing out all songs (File-->Clear Songs) and add folder H:\VIET KARAOKES\ into TKaraoke.

The differences between Pro and Free is here.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:22:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
%album%-%singer%-%song%.tksns (1kb) downloaded 253 time(s).
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:45:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vcdz382 Go to Quoted Post
What you are doing is correct and should work. I would double-check to see if your file is
%album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns
or
%album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns.txt

If you are not careful, Windows append ".txt" at the end and "hide" that extension so you thought you have a .tksns file but you actually have a ".txt" file.

It's probably easier to just download the file below and copy it to your H:\VIET KARAOKES\ folder. After downloading that file, restart TKaraoke. If that doesn't work, try clearing out all songs (File-->Clear Songs) and add folder H:\VIET KARAOKES\ into TKaraoke.

The differences between Pro and Free is here.

I downloaded your tksns file. I notice the there is no space between %singer%-%song%. Mine was %singer% - %song%. Would that make any difference? I copy the content of my old tksns file to yours. I had to save it as Unicode text format to retain vietnamese characters. Hmm, getting pretty close to buy the Pro version but need to prove to my friends that the name file works first. Still no go for me. What about tkdti file? I tried that too. Didn't work either.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:47:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified