Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010 4:49:07 PM(UTC)
You can use MKVMerge GUI to add more audio tracks to your vob/mkv karaoke file. TKaraoke can switch to any of the audio tracks using the "toggle audio" button on the toolbar or CTRL+H on the keyboard, or # on the remote. If there is a high demand for this, we can add this functionality into TKT to queue up many songs at once.

Using this technique, you can add a "song ca" track into the karaoke song file. The end result is that there are N audio tracks:
1. Track 1 contains vocal + music
2. Track 2 contains music only
3. Track 3 contains music + female vocal only
4. Track 4 contains music + male vocal only

A sample karaoke with 3 audio tracks: Gõ Cửa Trái Tim. In this song, Hồng Thảo sing the female vocal track (track 3). You can then switch to track 3 and sing the male part and record it to have a complete "song ca" song.

UserPostedImage

If the audio track you are adding is recorded automatically by TKaraoke, that audio track will be:
1. v1.4.0.086 or earlier: About 2.0 seconds shorter than the audio tracks in the original vob/mkv file.
2. v1.4.0.088 or later: About 0.5 second shorter than the audio tracks in the original vob/mkv file.
To have the new audio track totally in-sync with the video, you should add the equal amount of delay. Use 2000 for 2 seconds and 500 for 0.5 second.

If the audio track you are adding is recorded manually, it will most likely be longer. This is a more tricky case. Try using a negative delay - not sure what happen near the end where the video ended but the audio track is still on. Or you can use CoolEdit to cut the beginning and the end to match the length of the vob/mkv file.
UserPostedImage

Edited by user Sunday, July 25, 2010 9:30:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: tUyET dEn
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010 9:54:15 PM(UTC)
wonderful!!!

but the the added sound track need to have the same length as the original tracks?
i suppose different length would create problems right?

...

User: Hai Lúa
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010 9:58:50 PM(UTC)
tUyET dEn wrote:
wonderful!!!

but the the added sound track need to have the same length as the original tracks?
i suppose different length would create problems right?

Different length will most likely cause the audio to be out-of-sync with the video. See the second screen shot above for how to deal with this case.

Edited by user Sunday, July 25, 2010 9:35:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: tUyET dEn
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010 10:01:40 PM(UTC)
yeah... i suppose so
just wondering a lil...not sure when will i need to use this though.. lolzz

...

User: Đừng Xa Em Đêm Nay
#5 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 6:58:11 AM(UTC)
Em dùng version 1...086
-record by tkaraoke và muxing "SC voi HT" ( set delay 1000 = 1 second ) thì lời nhạc đã đi đúng với VOB file [thumbup]
Cám ơn anh V [wub]
Thuở nào hai đứa bên nhau
Hồn em mơ mộng dạt dào tình xuân
Thả thuyền theo dọc bến sông
Trời xanh nước biếc trong lòng nhởn nhơ

Đời sao đẹp tựa bài thơ
Lá vàng rơi rụng vật vờ bay bay
Bao nhiêu kỷ niệm còn đây
Giờ như sống lại vun đầy nhớ thương

*ThuongBuon*
User: Hai Lúa
#6 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 7:39:50 AM(UTC)
HongThao wrote:
Em dùng version 1...086
-record by tkaraoke và muxing "SC voi HT" ( set delay 1000 = 1 second ) thì lời nhạc đã đi đúng với VOB file [thumbup]
Cám ơn anh V [wub]

Vậy tốt rồi. Đưa mkv lên đi cho Gada song ca vài bản chơi. BTW, dùng MKVMerge để add 3rd audio track kiểu này sẽ tạo ra file MKV dùng "lossless VOB to MKV". MKV output file chỉ là container wrap-around original VOB file thôi nên quality vẫn giống như VOB 100%. Vì vậy, khi mux speed nhanh như gió - vì không có encoding, chỉ wrap-around thôi.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: JTHLE
#7 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 8:10:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Đừng Xa Em Đêm Nay Go to Quoted Post
Em dùng version 1...086
-record by tkaraoke và muxing "SC voi HT" ( set delay 1000 = 1 second ) thì lời nhạc đã đi đúng với VOB file [thumbup]
Cám ơn anh V [wub]


Hi, What software you use for step2(merge 2 audio track to get male or female) instruction from Hai Lua? I use adobe audition, but could not make it.

thanks
User: Sao Anh Ra Đi
#8 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 11:52:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JTHLE Go to Quoted Post
Hi, What software you use for step2(merge 2 audio track to get male or female) instruction from Hai Lua? I use adobe audition, but could not make it.

thanks

OK Let said you're a BOY[laugh]
Turn on your SC song and sing part Male only , and use adobe audition to record . Then follow Hai Lua instruction to add your music track to that SC karaoke song [biggrin]
User: JTHLE
#9 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 12:33:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tình Đầu Khó Quên Go to Quoted Post
OK Let said you're a BOY[laugh]
Turn on your SC song and sing part Male only , and use adobe audition to record . Then follow Hai Lua instruction to add your music track to that SC karaoke song [biggrin]


Thanks,
But follow Hai Lua Intruction on other topic is
This can be done easily but not w/o remuxing:
1. Extract the audio tracks out using TKT
2. Use an audio editor like Adobe Audition and merge the 2 audio tracks to get only the male or female singer
3. Add the third track (the output file in step 2) back into the video file - see this post for instructions.

so step 2 is not done by singing male or female and record by manually. male or female sound should be real singer not i sing male then record. you can check more with "Duet singing with TKaraoke" topic

Dual song ca with singer.
User: Sao Anh Ra Đi
#10 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 1:24:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JTHLE Go to Quoted Post
Thanks,
But follow Hai Lua Intruction on other topic is
This can be done easily but not w/o remuxing:
1. Extract the audio tracks out using TKT
2. Use an audio editor like Adobe Audition and merge the 2 audio tracks to get only the male or female singer
3. Add the third track (the output file in step 2) back into the video file - see this post for instructions.

so step 2 is not done by singing male or female and record by manually. male or female sound should be real singer not i sing male then record. you can check more with "Duet singing with TKaraoke" topic

Dual song ca with singer.

Oh OK so you want to sing with Ca Si right ?
At step 1 you need to extrac both audio tracks ( track 1 có tiếng CS , track 2 karaoke only )
at step 2 you need to add those 2 tracks to audition then CUT all the female voice on track 1 and merge the 2 audio tracks to get only the male singer
then do step 3[biggrin]
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice