Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

28 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#31 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:26:25 AM(UTC)
Quá Pro [bai phuc]
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: tUyET dEn
#32 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:34:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sonle2004 Go to Quoted Post


My toys :)
interface - Emu0404 USB, PCi-e Titanium + Titanium HD USB
2 x comp running on Win7
Polk + Bose Speakers
sx2442fx + 1004fx mixer
compressor pro mdx2200
presonus tubepre
mxl 87 + rode N2 + rode NT2000 + pg58 x 2
TVs + Monitor + Arrigan + 5.1 amplifier
sennhiser HD 650 + 280 pro


Holy smoke!!!!!


btw, kg co' Keyboard hay piano huh??
hay la` 1 ca^y guitar nu*~a...

...

User: Hai Lúa
#33 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:39:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tUyET dEn Go to Quoted Post
Holy smoke!!!!!


btw, kg co' Keyboard hay piano huh??
hay la` 1 ca^y guitar nu*~a...

LMAOzz... Đề nhị Sonle update pictures as follow:
1. Add Piano/Keyboard/Guitar
2. Upgrade the furniture in the image below (smooth up scratches and remove duck tapes)
UserPostedImage

Edited by user Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:52:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: Sơn Lê
#34 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:52:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
LMAOzz... Đề nhị Sonle update pictures as follow:
1. Add Piano/Keyboard/Guitar
2. Upgrade the future in the image below (smooth up scratches and remove duck tapes)
UserPostedImage

here is my collecting dust guitar and piano
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User: Hai Lúa
#35 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:53:54 AM(UTC)
Kakkaka, good stuffs [thumbup].... BTW, it was a typo, I typed "future" but I meant "furniture" [laugh]
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: Sơn Lê
#36 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:58:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
Kakkaka, good stuffs [thumbup].... BTW, it was a typo, I typed "future" but I meant "furniture" [laugh]

ya anh :) em để cái mixer nhỏ đó và mxl 87 trong phòng em( rất bề bộn) để record acoustic guitar only khkaa....nghèo nên hông đủ tiền upgrade comp desk...
User: theunknown
#37 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:14:15 PM(UTC)
wow loi hai qua. Dde nghi nhung members ai show ha`ng, nen show luon mot audio demo luon ;)

User: tkaraokeuser
#38 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 3:30:53 PM(UTC)
What a home studio! [thumbup] I really like your gears :) Very nice and decent for home recording purpose...

One thing you haven't mentioned in the post; that is whether the walls and ceiling are treated w/ acoustic foam or at least curtain/fabric for sound dampening purpose. This should not be overlooked for any studio...

Decent voices deserve decent equipment :) It was my pleasure listening to your live performance in the forum's live show room a few days ago...

P.S.: Please clean up your very room to pay respects to your dearly gears and wholesome hobby :) Keep up w/ the good work... :)






User: Nu_B
#39 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 7:07:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tkaraokeuser Go to Quoted Post
What a home studio! [thumbup] I really like your gears :) Very nice and decent for home recording purpose...

One thing you haven't mentioned in the post; that is whether the walls and ceiling are treated w/ acoustic foam or at least curtain/fabric for sound dampening purpose. This should not be overlooked for any studio...

Decent voices deserve decent equipment :) It was my pleasure listening to your live performance in the forum's live show room a few days ago...

P.S.: Please clean up your very room to pay respects to your dearly gears and wholesome hobby :) Keep up w/ the good work... :)


All he needs is a litle bit of house keeping work [lol] Are you volunteer for that? [cool] In return you'll get access to "the gear".

BTW, bad stuff Sơn
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: tkaraokeuser
#40 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 7:36:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nu_B Go to Quoted Post
All he needs is a litle bit of house keeping work [lol] Are you volunteer for that? [cool] In return you'll get access to "the gear".

BTW, bad stuff Sơn


Anh y2k vẫn vui tính như thường lệ huh? :)





Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
28 Pages«<23456>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice