Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: datduong74
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 10:49:49 AM(UTC)
Would someone please help me with enabling recording in tkaraoke?
I recently updated to V2, tried out the recording feature, but I am not able to record the voice. The same issue happened for me in V1 as well, but I did not determined to address it until now.

My system connection is very simple, a mini aux output from the PC to the receiver, and receiver to the speakers.
I have VAC installed in my PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User: Nu_B
#2 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 5:59:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: datduong74 Go to Quoted Post
I recently updated to V2, tried out the recording feature, but I am not able to record the voice. The same issue happened for me in V1 as well, but I did not determined to address it until now.

My system connection is very simple, a mini aux output from the PC to the receiver, and receiver to the speakers.

You need another cable going from receiver aux output to PC Audio Input
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: Lạc_Quan
#3 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 8:28:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: datduong74 Go to Quoted Post

Output signal: PC==>Receiver==>Speakers

Recording signal: Receiver==>PC <---If the microphone is connected to the receiver then You are missing this signal.

The karaoke music signal will direct to default signal in the Tkaraoke Recorder until you go in the recording options and seclect recording signal come from which source.

The vocal voice ==> Mic==> where is the Mic is connect to? to mixer? or to receiver? That where you will get the signal from that source and send it in the PC mic input.

Go in PC speaker icon==> system sound ==> recording and choose correct audio sound device for recording if your PC has more than one audio sound device.

Go in TKaraoke recording options and choose the same audio device for recording.
Mixer: Behringer XR16
Mixer: Roland VS-2480 CD
Mixer: Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
Monitor Speaker: Roland Power Speaker DS90A
Headphone: PreSonus HD7
Microphone: Wireless mic Sennheiser eW100 G2(old mic), cable mic e835, condenser mic Shure KSM32