Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#11 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 7:26:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Hi bạn HL và Locky,

I didn’t send any file because I don’t know how to attach file on your site. Nếu bạn có bài. Mộng Lành - Loan Châu - Thuý Nga 55 with you. You can see the track 2 is singer track, karaoke is track 1. You can test it out!

Use MediaFire.com
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: locky
#12 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:06:47 PM(UTC)
Hi nạn HL,

Please try Mộng Lành - Loan Châu - Thuý Nga 55. See if it works on your side. Thank you.

It worked fine on mine
#13 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:09:40 PM(UTC)
Bạn HL,

Hảy thử bài Làm Sao Quên Được Em - Lương Tùng Quang - Thuý Nga 45.

Đây là những bài mình và bà xã thường hay ca nên dể biết khi có vấn đề.
Hay là TPro v2 biết track nên không cần !! nữa?

It worked fine on my system too ...
Did you check "start song with audio track 2" ???
User: TieuLinhTu
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:23:46 AM(UTC)
Hi Locky,

Did you use the original ripped songs from Dvd? If you do then you will see! I have the same song collection, was working before the upgrade, after the upgrade it does not work. Which conclusion do you come up with? I can try moving these songs to regular folder without !! to see. Will let you know after. Have you tested out the Youtube browser inside Tpro v2? Mine still sees zoomed!
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:21:01 AM(UTC)
Hi Locky,

Did you use the original ripped songs from Dvd? If you do then you will see! I have the same song collection, was working before the upgrade, after the upgrade it does not work. Which conclusion do you come up with? I can try moving these songs to regular folder without !! to see. Will let you know after. Have you tested out the Youtube browser inside Tpro v2? Mine still sees zoomed!

All of my songs were converted to H265.
So your are still original vob files? You need to upload your files or ask some one still has vob can verify for you.
For youtube, Im not clear what is problem?

#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:28:07 PM(UTC)
Hi Locky,
My point is the basic capability of the Tkaraoke Pro from one version to the next should be backward compatible. At least the track audio switching should stay same as before. I went through my 16.7k songs and put them in the proper folders so I don’t have to switch them manually. I considered myself to be an advanced computer user. On the YouTube browser F2 function, the display for it is super zoomed, no search or downloading is possible. I don’t use google chrome at all so should I install it to in order for Tkaraoke pro v2 to work? I will try Hai Lua suggestion on ctrl + - to change the resolution of the screen. Thank you for trying to help.
User: Hai Lúa
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 4:18:24 PM(UTC)
Hi Locky,
My point is the basic capability of the Tkaraoke Pro from one version to the next should be backward compatible. At least the track audio switching should stay same as before. I went through my 16.7k songs and put them in the proper folders so I don’t have to switch them manually. I considered myself to be an advanced computer user. On the YouTube browser F2 function, the display for it is super zoomed, no search or downloading is possible. I don’t use google chrome at all so should I install it to in order for Tkaraoke pro v2 to work? I will try Hai Lua suggestion on ctrl + - to change the resolution of the screen. Thank you for trying to help.

Did you check Options => Audio = Start Songs with Audio Track 2? I need YOUR file to troubleshoot further.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:02:56 PM(UTC)
Hi bạn Hai Lúa,

These are original vob files that i ripped from dvd using dvd decryptor. The Tkaraoke Pro v1.5.134 and before always play the karaoke track as the default. I followed your instruction on naming the folder with !! in order to be able to karaoke with audio starting track 2 and listening with the track 2 unchecked. It had been working since 2016. Now after upgrading to v2.0.011, some are working, some are not! The two songs that mentioned seemed to do the opposit now. If i moved them to folder without the !!, they worked as expected. I checked additional songs in Asia 25, the tracks are different, so are the Tinh 09 Xin Lam Nguoi Xa La (Truong Vu).

I will probably have to go through the !! Folders to move songs to their proper place, karaoke vs Singer!

On the YouTube F2, it didn’t work with ctrl + -. As soon as the cursor is moved to other field, it super zoom! No typing anywhere except the requester field. You can resize the window, it will look normal for a second but as soon as the cursor is anywhere within the video play screen, it super zoom!

Another bug on the Video extend to fit screen, sometimes it does extend but does aspect ratio even it was checked. You have to double click the screen two times to fully extended!

Hope to hear from you soon! These are the real problems not imagined that i see!
#19 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 6:50:58 PM(UTC)
Hi Locky,

For youtube,you can move your mouse curser to the bottom right of youtube screen, there is an icon ( auto hidden) if click to re-zoom ?

Edited by user Wednesday, December 19, 2018 6:53:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:45:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
For youtube,you can move your mouse curser to the bottom right of youtube screen, there is an icon ( auto hidden) if click to re-zoom ?

Hi Locky,

There is no hidden icon! When you right click anywhere on the screen, it shows print or view source code! Thanks. On the switch audio track, looked like the new version able to tell whether the track is karaoke or singer. I have to move many thuy nga to non !! Folder, same with Asia, Tinh, vanson etc..