Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Viet Ngo
#21 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 8:47:26 PM(UTC)
My TVs only have optical out and component out (5 output jacks) :-( Not 3.5mm out nor RCA out. I have 2 Chromecast dongles and haven't used them for a while. A friend is using Chromecast and struggling to get audio from TV to mixer. I haven't had a chance to drive to his house (1 hour drive) to look at his TV audio output. Thank you all for sharing.
Does anyone experience audio lag when connecting karaoke source to TV via HDMI and then TV to mixer via 3.5mm or RCA? Those who play electrical guitar game on PlayStation 4 Slim complain about audio lag when connecting PlayStation to TV via HDMI and TV to audio receiver via optical cable.
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 8:55:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mofat Go to Quoted Post
For my TV, it has Bluetooth so I pair it with a Logitech Bluetooth device (Best buy has them for around 20-25 dollars) which has rca analog outputs. Rca outputs of the Logitech go into the line inputs of the mixer.

I was planning to buy a Logitech Bluetooth audio device for the home theater system until I saw MiBox 3. (MiBox to TV via HDMI cable and TV to audio receiver via optical cable). I have never thought about using a Logitech Bluetooth device to connect audio to mixer. Do you experience any audio lag? Thank you for sharing.
User: Lạc_Quan
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 9:09:43 PM(UTC)
Hôm nay LQ thử Smart TV Sony.

LQ rút cái Google Chromecast dongle ra khỏi TV input.

Play nhạc YouTube từ Laptop hay Ipad hay SamSung tablet rồi cast vào TV thiệt là quá tuyệt vời, không cần phải có Google Chromecast dongle. Chỉ cần Google Chromecast apps download vào PC hay Ipad hay SamSung tablet.

LQ có thử là đang play từ Ipad rồi chọn bài khác ở SamSung tablet select play tức thì nhảy qua SamSung, chọn bài khác ở Laptop tức thì nhảy qua Laptop, có nghĩa là dùng nhiều device work ngon lành.

LQ chưa thử Cell phone bởi chưa có download Google Chromecast apps vào phone.

TV không phải là Smart TV thì cần phải dùng Google Chromecast dongle cắm vào TV input.

Smart TV hiệu Sony thì không cần Google Chromecast dongle, chỉ cần download Google Chromecast apps vào device là kết nối YouTube vào TV.

Các bạn nào sài Smart TV hiệu khác xin thử giùm rồi cho ACE biết nhé.
Mixer: Behringer XR16
Mixer: Roland VS-2480 CD
Mixer: Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
Monitor Speaker: Roland Power Speaker DS90A
Headphone: PreSonus HD7
Microphone: Wireless mic Sennheiser eW100 G2(old mic), cable mic e835, condenser mic Shure KSM32
User: Lạc_Quan
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 9:25:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
My TVs only have optical out and component out (5 output jacks) :-( Not 3.5mm out nor RCA out. I have 2 Chromecast dongles and haven't used them for a while. A friend is using Chromecast and struggling to get audio from TV to mixer. I haven't had a chance to drive to his house (1 hour drive) to look at his TV audio output. Thank you all for sharing.
Does anyone experience audio lag when connecting karaoke source to TV via HDMI and then TV to mixer via 3.5mm or RCA? Those who play electrical guitar game on PlayStation 4 Slim complain about audio lag when connecting PlayStation to TV via HDMI and TV to audio receiver via optical cable.

Tell your friend take a picture of the back of the TV input/output panel and send it to you, you load in the Google drive and post up here.
Also what type input at the mixer?
That way some of us can see which type of cable is need for to connect from TV to the mixer.
Mixer: Behringer XR16
Mixer: Roland VS-2480 CD
Mixer: Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
Monitor Speaker: Roland Power Speaker DS90A
Headphone: PreSonus HD7
Microphone: Wireless mic Sennheiser eW100 G2(old mic), cable mic e835, condenser mic Shure KSM32
User: tkaraokeuser
#25 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 2:35:40 PM(UTC)
Walmart currently has the newest version of Mi box - the Mi Box S 4K - for only $39.99. This is w/ Chromecast Ultra (for 4K content) built-in.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xiaomi-Mi-Box-S-4K-HDR-Android-TV-with-Google-Assistant-Remote-Streaming-Media-Player/677842593

I just don't know how the overheat issue fares for this new one. :) The old one is infamous w/ lots of disgruntled ppl over this. Looks like a sweet deal though.

Edited by user Friday, December 07, 2018 2:43:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: cay bua
#26 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 5:11:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post

1. get this optical to RCA converter for your TV. it works great for my sony TV, make sure to change audio out to PCM. Converter. you'll need RCA to TRS cable here
2. yes I got a lot of lags casting directly to my TV, but my TV is 5 years old so I'm not sure newer ones might work faster. no lags at all from iphone->chromecast->tv->optical converter->RCA to TRS cable to XR12 mixer input 5+6.

Edited by user Friday, December 07, 2018 5:14:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 8:49:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tkaraokeuser Go to Quoted Post
Walmart currently has the newest version of Mi box - the Mi Box S 4K - for only $39.99. This is w/ Chromecast Ultra (for 4K content) built-in.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xiaomi-Mi-Box-S-4K-HDR-Android-TV-with-Google-Assistant-Remote-Streaming-Media-Player/677842593

I just don't know how the overheat issue fares for this new one. :) The old one is infamous w/ lots of disgruntled ppl over this. Looks like a sweet deal though.

The build and specs look the same like MiBox 3. Newer Android version and maybe newer firmware. If Chromecast is built-in, it's probably better than going converter route. I saw it on sale today, but it's not not stock at local stores :-( Will have to order and try it out. Thanks again.

#28 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 8:52:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: cay bua Go to Quoted Post
1. get this optical to RCA converter for your TV. it works great for my sony TV, make sure to change audio out to PCM. Converter. you'll need RCA to TRS cable here
2. yes I got a lot of lags casting directly to my TV, but my TV is 5 years old so I'm not sure newer ones might work faster. no lags at all from iphone->chromecast->tv->optical converter->RCA to TRS cable to XR12 mixer input 5+6.

I was thinking about doing this for my Nvidia Shield, but I was afraid about audio lag and didn't know which converter is good. My MiBox 3 shut down in the middle of a karaoke party a few weeks ago.

User: Tiennhotony
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:37:12 PM(UTC)
Chỉ cần Tivi phone hay Tablets dùng chung 1 mạng WiFi. Mở app lên sẻ thấy biễu tượng cast.
User: Tiennhotony
#30 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:40:47 PM(UTC)
Every smart tivi can cast without chromcast. Don’t buy it