Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 10:08:53 AM(UTC)
I was able to remove the stupid Google Assistant on the Shield and also disabled auto-update so it won't try to install updates that could potentially messed up your karaoking experience. This can be done even if your Shield is currently running the latest Oreo.

Here is a quick demo:

Edited by user Thursday, November 15, 2018 10:13:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: ISAYGLD
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:46:46 PM(UTC)
What's sup w/ the GoPro HL?
Lam- music video?
User: Hai Lúa
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:54:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ISAYGLD Go to Quoted Post
What's sup w/ the GoPro HL?
Lam- music video?


Where?
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Viet Ngo
#4 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 6:42:25 PM(UTC)
How did you remove the Google Assistant on the Nvidia Shield TV? And how did you connect the Shield to the mixer? My Nvidia Shield TV has been collected dust for the past year.
User: Hai Lúa
#5 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 8:39:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
How did you remove the Google Assistant on the Nvidia Shield TV? And how did you connect the Shield to the mixer? My Nvidia Shield TV has been collected dust for the past year.


Downgrade the Shield Experience to v5.2. It isn't a straightforward process, I don't recommend for newbies. I use TV-out to Mixer, Shield auto to TV via HDMI. With Shield, you can also use USB to route digital sound directly to the X32.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Viet Ngo
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:35:32 AM(UTC)
I think only Sony TV has the 3.5mm audio out. Unfortunately, I have Samsung TVs. I totally forgot about this when I bought another TV for Karaoke recently. Not sure if the karaoke songs can be played through USB input in Soundcraft Ui16 mixer. I haven't used X32 for a while because it's complicated and I don't have time to learn :( Thank you for the information.
User: Hai Lúa
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:24:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
I think only Sony TV has the 3.5mm audio out. Unfortunately, I have Samsung TVs. I totally forgot about this when I bought another TV for Karaoke recently. Not sure if the karaoke songs can be played through USB input in Soundcraft Ui16 mixer. I haven't used X32 for a while because it's complicated and I don't have time to learn :( Thank you for the information.


The TV I used in the demo above is a Samsung. I used TV optical out to DAC and DAC to Mixer via RCA,
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Viet Ngo
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 11:00:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
The TV I used in the demo above is a Samsung. I used TV optical out to DAC and DAC to Mixer via RCA,

Hi Hai Lúa. Which DAC do you use? Any audio lag?
If you connect directly from Shield USB port to X32 USB port, which Shield USB port do you use? Do you have to change any setting in Shield?

Edited by user Saturday, April 27, 2019 11:51:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Hai Lúa
#9 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2019 10:29:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
Hi Hai Lúa. Which DAC do you use? Any audio lag?
If you connect directly from Shield USB port to X32 USB port, which Shield USB port do you use? Do you have to change any setting in Shield?


I use a cheap one on Amazon. No noticeable lag. You will have to google “nvidia shield usb audio” to get details on which port to use to export usb sound to x32.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice