Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: cobr
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 8:14:34 PM(UTC)
What is minimum requirements for a PC to play pro version 2? I want to trade in but am so afraid my old machine can't run it for H265 files. Thanks
User: Hai Lúa
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 8:36:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: cobr Go to Quoted Post
What is minimum requirements for a PC to play pro version 2? I want to trade in but am so afraid my old machine can't run it for H265 files. Thanks


64-bit machine. If u can play with v1, should be fine with v2.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: newbie149
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 11:53:47 PM(UTC)
I don't want to trade in old V1 key, can I get discount for V2 key?
User: Hai Lúa
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 6:46:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: newbie149 Go to Quoted Post
I don't want to trade in old V1 key, can I get discount for V2 key?


If you want to keep v1, you’ll get 20% off v2.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: babysm0ky
#15 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 8:16:45 PM(UTC)
I WANT TO TRADE MY V1 KEY FOR 2.0 KEY

Edited by user Friday, December 07, 2018 8:20:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: vuman
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:26:21 AM(UTC)
I sent mail to trade v1 to v2, but your mail server problem

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Sent: 19 Dec 2018 08:19:27 -0800
Subject: free upgrade from v1.5 to v2.0 until January 1, 2019

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Edited by moderator Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:41:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Hai Lúa
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:41:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vuman Go to Quoted Post
I sent mail to trade v1 to v2, but your mail server problem

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Sent: 19 Dec 2018 08:19:27 -0800
Subject: free upgrade from v1.5 to v2.0 until January 1, 2019

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:


Send me a private message via the forum.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: TieuLinhTu
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:41:01 AM(UTC)
Hi HL,
I have pm you about another upgrade for my friend. Thank you.
User: Hai Lúa
#19 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:03:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Hi HL,
I have pm you about another upgrade for my friend. Thank you.


Please PM Cát Bụi as well, he is more available than me on these tasks.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: vuman
#20 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:54:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vuman Go to Quoted Post
I sent mail to trade v1 to v2, but your mail server problem

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Sent: 19 Dec 2018 08:19:27 -0800
Subject: free upgrade from v1.5 to v2.0 until January 1, 2019

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:



Sent you email and Catbui as well, no responses.
Tried to login estore, using my email and estore could not find my email account.
Something wrong
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice