Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#31 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:54:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phuong khanh lam Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Core i5 2.8ghz
4gb RAM
HD Radeon 6870
VLC version: 3.0.6
Video format: MKV

Are you the one that has to change cache settings in VLC for it to not lag? 4GB for today’s computer is very little, especially for 64-bit. Consider upgrading ur PC or perhaps stay with Pro v1.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: phuong khanh lam
#32 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:58:34 AM(UTC)
Yes I am. My friend has 4gb ram, but he can watch the same video file smoothly.
User: longus
#33 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:35:38 AM(UTC)
What is your friend system spec in terms of processor and video card? His processor and video card might be a newer gen that supports the new encoded videos better

FWIW, my KOK/HTPC is a second gen Intel Core I3 with an older Radeon card (forgot the series) but couldn't play the H.265/4K videos with VLC V3 until I upgraded to a Nvidia 1030 card, all videos now play super smooth - even the 8K video HL posted a few weeks ago

The card was ~$60 so that might be a solution for you

TK Pro v2
I3 PC w/ Nvidia 1030
8TB Seagate USB drive
Breakaway Audio Enhancer
Lexicon Alpha ext USB sound card
Behringer XR12 mixer
Crown 2002 amp
EV 15” passive PA speakers
Behringer B1200D sub

User: david viet
#34 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 4:57:42 AM(UTC)
Con doi key duoc kg vay may anh, minh moi thay cai post nay hom nay
User: nguoicay
#35 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 3:35:56 PM(UTC)
Minh cung vay, vua thay cai post home nay. Ca nam nay khong ca hat gi ca.
User: tuanle20
#36 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 6:59:59 AM(UTC)
Minh moi biet la Tkarake has new version, vi minh khong hat thuong xuyen nen khong biet. Vay bay gio minh co doi key duoc khong vay? Co gi bao minh biet phuducn@yahoo.com. Cam on nha.
User: Nam Hai
#37 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:55:33 PM(UTC)
Hello Bac Hai Lua,

I haven't stopped by to visit the TKaraoke website for awhile until now I realized the support for TKaraoke Pro v2 conversion from v1 was recently over. I am sure a lot of users are unaware of this support. So I am greatly appreciated if there's any way you can kindly extend the conversion time frame support longer so we can request for new key as needed when upgrading to version 2 for taking advantage of 64 bit OS.

Also, I really love the quality of karaoke song recorded over USB recording capability mixer. You did a marvelous job of that.

I just wonder if it is possible to run TKaraoke SW as on the laptop to record karaoke songs from external audio source connected via either Audio-IN jack or USB port. Additionally, I wish if the SW can also stop recording when external song is ended or start over when a new song begins as it does recording fine for songs belonged to its own TKaraoke database online.

Thanks.

V/r
NH

Edited by user Saturday, February 23, 2019 5:10:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Hai Lúa
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 8:56:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nam Hai Go to Quoted Post
Hello Bac Hai Lua,

I haven't stopped by to visit the TKaraoke website for awhile until now I realized the support for TKaraoke Pro v2 conversion from v1 was recently over. I am sure a lot of users are unaware of this support. So I am greatly appreciated if there's any way you can kindly extend the conversion time frame support longer so we can request for new key as needed when upgrading to version 2 for taking advantage of 64 bit OS.

Also, I really love the quality of karaoke song recorded over USB recording capability mixer. You did a marvelous job of that.

I just wonder if it is possible to run TKaraoke SW as on the laptop to record karaoke songs from external audio source connected via either Audio-IN jack or USB port. Additionally, I wish if the SW can also stop recording when external song is ended or start over when a new song begins as it does recording fine for songs belonged to its own TKaraoke database online.

Thanks.

V/r
NH

Sorry but the free upgrade period is over. We can still do a trade-in for 50% off v2 key. As for the recording, you mean you want want to record from an external source but have TKaraoke stop recording and start a new recording when the song change? This will be hard because TKaraoke doesn't know when the song starts/stop from that external source. If you play the songs on TKaraoke then yes, it can do auto record/start/stop for you. Hope this helps and let me know if I didn't answer all your questions.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Maika
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:26:06 PM(UTC)
Hi Hai lúa,
Please check your pm. Thank you.