Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:01:04 AM(UTC)
In the next few weeks, there will be a TKaraokePro v2.0. Highlight of this version:

1. Native 64-bit app - can use as much memory as your computer have and not limited to 4GB
2. Able to play TKA and TKB files (these files came from Underground Club or from TKaraokeUSB Systems)
3. Improved 4K H265 support

• v1.5 still continue to exist but in maintenance mode - we only fix bugs and not add new features.
  • v2.0 will require a different key from v1.5. You can trade-in your v1.5 key for v2.0 key for free. Once you traded in your v1.5 key, your key no longer work on v1.5 if you still use it.
  • v2.0 will drop many legacy features of v1.5 to promote faster upgrades and 64-bit support. The following features will be dropped: kmp3/mp3g playback, audio normalization (replaced with AutoVolume using ReplayGain similar to TKaraokeUSB). You can still use v1.5 on top of v2.0 if you want the legacy features
  • v2.0 will use VLC 3.0's built-in pitch shift feature. If this pitch shift is sufficient for karaoke, will also drop VST Effects feature.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: minhgi
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:41:04 AM(UTC)
WOW. This is good news. Looking forward to to testing out. Do we PM you to get the key?
User: EnjoyTheSound
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 10:55:58 AM(UTC)
Awsome news.
User: TieuLinhTu
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:49:17 PM(UTC)
Hi HL,

Can we keep the vst on the 2.0? The Sony shift is better than VLC pitch shift. It’s not for me but for the mrs!
User: Hai Lúa
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 6:49:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Hi HL,

Can we keep the vst on the 2.0? The Sony shift is better than VLC pitch shift. It’s not for me but for the mrs!

Did you try the pitch shift feature in VLC 3.x?
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: longus
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 10:17:49 PM(UTC)
[love] Niceee can’t wait! [love]
TK Pro v2
I5 PC w/ Nvidia 1030
Breakaway Audio Enhancer
Lexicon Alpha ext USB sound card
Behringer XR12 mixer
Crown 2002 amp
EV 15” passive PA speakers
2x Behringer B1200D sub

User: Ba Chéo
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:06:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Did you try the pitch shift feature in VLC 3.x?

Hai L,
Mặc dù change pitch on VLC không phải là giải pháp hoàn hảo nhưng hiện nay nếu you add this feature on the Tkara Software thì you là King Of The Hill.
VLC has this pitch change thinggy on their software, embed it in tkara should'nt be a coding problem.
Để thời giờ câu cá với trồng rau , đi coding đỡ tốn tiền xăng, tiền mua mồi. [cuoi 2] [cuoi 2] [cuoi 2]

Edited by user Friday, August 31, 2018 5:29:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Đứng núi này trông núi nọ.
Lọ mọ trèo lên, rên xong tụt xuống.

User: ISAYGLD
#8 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 8:10:00 AM(UTC)
HL, please make sure to reset the pitch to default for every song.

I guess you'll be changing the web based songbook to add a few buttons for pitch change?

It'll be cool if you do a selection on Note Nhac insead of +/-

Edited by user Friday, August 31, 2018 8:14:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: TieuLinhTu
#9 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 12:06:40 PM(UTC)
Hi HL,
The Sony pitch shift works great when you add ozone5 EQ + Reverb + Dynamic with correct adjustments. The volume and audio music comes out the same level sweet sound even with up/down pitch shift. Another word nhạc không bị méo hay nhỏ lại!
User: Ba Chéo
#10 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 2:25:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Hi HL,
The Sony pitch shift works great when you add ozone5 EQ + Reverb + Dynamic with correct adjustments. The volume and audio music comes out the same level sweet sound even with up/down pitch shift. Another word nhạc không bị méo hay nhỏ lại!

It would be a major coding work if not impossible if the Sony plugin can be embeded into Tkara software. I am not a software guy, just a normal Viet redneck guy so from what I see is using the existing VLC change pitch feature and add it to Tkara software makr the software the best kid in the block. As far as I know, none of people out there have this feature.
Đứng núi này trông núi nọ.
Lọ mọ trèo lên, rên xong tụt xuống.