Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: thanhle2999
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 6:27:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Build 029 released to the Google Play Store. This build supports Auto Volume. To enable it, check Settings => Auto Volume => Enabled. To show the actual volume % set for each song, turn on Troubleshooting Mode under Settings => Advanced Options.

Auto Volume only works on songs that has volume analysis data. If you bought one of my packages, use the attached data and extract the folder "Volume Data" to the root of your collection (where tkaraoke.txt is located, see screenshot below). Note that I don't have the volume analysis data for all of my collection yet. The attached has data for about 9000 songs. I will provide analysis data for the entire collection in a few days. For your own songs, you will have to provide the volume analysis data. You can use my tool to run the analysis on your song folder and save the result (File -> Export JSON) to a file inside the "Volume Data" folder.

"Volume Data" - download failed, network error. Is it still downloadable?
User: Hai Lúa
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 6:31:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thanhle2999 Go to Quoted Post
"Volume Data" - download failed, network error. Is it still downloadable?

Starting with build 33, the volume data came built-in w/ TKaraokeUSB so you don't have to download it. Just turn on Auto Volume in Settings and you are all set if you are using my collections.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: thanhle2999
#33 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 6:41:50 AM(UTC)
Starting with build 33, the volume data came built-in w/ TKaraokeUSB so you don't have to download it. Just turn on Auto Volume in Settings and you are all set if you are using my collections.

I plan to use my collections but wanted many songs in yours that I don't have. Since they are TKA files I can't normalize them my own. Is the tool that allows users to run volume analysis available soon?
#34 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 6:44:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thanhle2999 Go to Quoted Post
I plan to use my collections but wanted many songs in yours that I don't have. Since they are TKA files I can't normalize them my own. Is the tool that allows users to run volume analysis available soon?

Try on my collection for now and give me feedback. I'll make the tool available soon.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: HoangCA
#35 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 4:55:24 PM(UTC)
With build 30 or newer, the volume data is shown on the Info Screen so you can see what volume audio track 1 and track 2 have. In the example below, Track 1 has 94.29 dB (decibel) and Track 2 has 92.05 dB. A really loud song has around 100 dB and a really soft song has around 70 dB.

The current Auto Volume logic will boost soft songs (songs with audio track less than 89 dB) to 89 dB. Songs with volume level 89 dB to 96 dB will not have their volume adjusted. Songs with volume higher than 96 dB will get reduced down to 96 dB (if your Auto Volume option is not set to "Enabled (Boost Only)".

UserPostedImage

I bought 7A package for TkaraokeUSB and turned on Troubleshooting Mode. I tried a bunch of songs and they all say no volume data found for this song. I also do not see the decibel numbers like you have on the sample screen.
#36 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 4:35:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HoangCA Go to Quoted Post
I bought 7A package for TkaraokeUSB and turned on Troubleshooting Mode. I tried a bunch of songs and they all say no volume data found for this song. I also do not see the decibel numbers like you have on the sample screen.

Newer songs might not have volume data yet. These new new songs volumes are already normalized so having volume data isn’t as important. We will try to update volume data to cover new songs as well.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#37 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 4:54:32 PM(UTC)
Newer songs might not have volume data yet. These new new songs volumes are already normalized so having volume data isn’t as important. We will try to update volume data to cover new songs as well.

I tried the songs you included in one of your demos but they do not show on mine. I connect my hard drive using the USB hub & Ethernet adapter. I don't know if this has anything to do with it.
#38 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 6:03:22 PM(UTC)

I tested with direct HD connection to Mibox USB and with USB Hub & Ethernet adapter. The results are the same. When I launch TkaraokeUSB it says volume data found for 59xxx songs. However, when I tried the songs you showed in your demo video and a bunch of other old songs, I get no volume data found for this song.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 8:51:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HoangCA Go to Quoted Post
I tested with direct HD connection to Mibox USB and with USB Hub & Ethernet adapter. The results are the same. When I launch TkaraokeUSB it says volume data found for 59xxx songs. However, when I tried the songs you showed in your demo video and a bunch of other old songs, I get no volume data found for this song.

Fixed in build 70.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông