Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:50:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: royal Go to Quoted Post
https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/28/16370012/google-assistant-nvidia-shield-tv-update

Nvidia is today releasing version 6.0 of its software for the Shield TV set top box, which brings along the Google Assistant. First announced back at CES in January, Google Assistant on the Nvidia Shield TV allows for hands-free control of media playback, voice search, and smart home control. The Shield TV is the first Android TV device to get the full Google Assistant experience; Google says it will also come to Sony Bravia TVs with Android TV in the coming months.

Looks like Google Assistant (GA) is now turned on in Shield Experience 6.0. GA will took over voice search command making it like Amazon Fire TV now - search globally instead of letting the running app handle the search. I don't see a way to turn off GA. I would not recommend upgrading to Shield Experience 6 if you want to use voice search in TKaraoke. Will update this topic once I have more info.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: tieulam
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 3:45:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Looks like Google Assistant (GA) is now turned on in Shield Experience 6.0. GA will took over voice search command making it like Amazon Fire TV now - search globally instead of letting the running app handle the search. I don't see a way to turn off GA. I would not recommend upgrading to Shield Experience 6 if you want to use voice search in TKaraoke. Will update this topic once I have more info.

I upgraded to shield experience 6.0 and messed up my voice search for tkaraokeusb. Do you know the way to go back to old shield experience 5.x version?

#13 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:10:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tieulam Go to Quoted Post
I upgraded to shield experience 6.0 and messed up my voice search for tkaraokeusb. Do you know the way to go back to old shield experience 5.x version?

So many users are complaining, hopefully they will provide an option to turn it off. I will have to change TKaraokeUSB to work with Google Assistant in case future updates won't have an option to turn GA off. In the mean time, if you haven't upgrade to Shield Experience 6, don't upgrade!
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: locky
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:26:12 PM(UTC)
Any prevention for Mibox just in case?
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:48:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
Any prevention for Mibox just in case?

GA is google latest technology and so far only the Android TV flagship Shield gets it. Mibox isn’t even officially running Android 7.0 yet so I wouldn’t worry about it now.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: Joe D
#16 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 3:03:02 PM(UTC)
I wish there is a way to delete songs within TKaraokeUSB (Android). This would make it much easier to get rid of duplicate songs. Could you make this happen admin?