Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#21 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 7:58:04 AM(UTC)
A sub-forum named Underground Club Karaoke has been created. Access to this sub-forum is restricted to Underground Club Members only. For download links for songs created in July 2017, go here: http://forum.tkaraoke.co...reated-in-July-2017.aspx

Let's start with $25/month membership aiming at 100-200 songs a month. I would say about 10% of these songs are in 4K with ca sĩ bg video and 99% of the songs have ca sĩ music video as the bg video. We'll see how this goes and might change the membership fee and song volume per month as needed.

The songs will be unencrypted (you can play them in any player) but if there are abusive behaviors, I might encrypt the songs to play only in TKaraoke. I reserve the right to revoke membership to any member for any reason.

For now, to become a member, donate $25 using the donate button on the top-right corner. Then your forum account will have access to this special section containing the download links: http://forum.tkaraoke.co...ground-Club-Karaoke.aspx
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: thanhle2999
#22 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 8:30:58 AM(UTC)
Member có thể request những bài không có beat không vậy?
#23 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 8:45:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thanhle2999 Go to Quoted Post
Member có thể request những bài không có beat không vậy?

Được chứ. Nếu beat mua được thì sẽ mua. Giá beat mua thì khoảng $10-$15 một bài nên với $25/m thì không mua được bao nhiêu. Tuy nhiên, I'll do what I can to fulfill your requests - only request songs that you really really want.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: meomapsiufam
#24 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:09:55 PM(UTC)
Hi anh Hl, em mới donate nhưng mà không biết sao vẫn chưa access vô cái underground membership forum
#25 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:11:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: meomapsiufam Go to Quoted Post
Hi anh Hl, em mới donate nhưng mà không biết sao vẫn chưa access vô cái underground membership forum

Sau khi donate trong vòng 24 tiếng nick sẽ đổi màu cam đậm và sẽ vào restricted area được [thumbup]
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: Hung Nguyen Aust
#26 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 6:21:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Following up on this idea. I put 13 songs on the VIP server under the "Underground Club" row. About 30% is 4K. I have a few hundred songs more waiting to be rendered. Currently the bottleneck is on me as I'm looking to hire a full time person to do the rendering. I can only render a few songs a day as a hobby.

Why don't you offer other member do the rendering for you

As member donate money to the club, they will have access to these songs un-encrypted. Members can do whatever they want to do w/ the songs including sharing to others. However, keep in mind that this club is member-funded so if the fund is not coming in, the songs won't be coming out [laugh]. I plan to keep the members have exclusive access for a limited time (maybe 1-2 months) and then share the songs to everyone (public domain songs). Or even share to everyone w/o having them wait a limited time (up to you guys what you want to do as members of the club). My goal is not to keep these songs encrypted or to restrict access. However, making karaoke is costly and someone gotta fund it to keep the club running.

Do member have access to download 30K HD song from your VIP server. :-)
#27 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 6:26:26 PM(UTC)
No, the Underground membership will let you download songs that were made starting this month forward.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#28 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 8:03:33 PM(UTC)
There are now 8 4K songs and 16 1080p songs on the underground download links above. Let me know if you can't download.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: minhgi
#29 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:23:44 PM(UTC)
I would have to look at the underground membership stuff later, since I don't have a hard drive to store on yet. sound kool thought.
User: JonV
#30 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 3:00:59 PM(UTC)
I'm in. Don't tell m wife.