Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<6789>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Don
#71 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 8:59:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Bài nào củng vậy hay chỉ crash cho 1 bài? Nếu chỉ 1 bài, xin vui lòng upload bài đó.

Bài Hỏi Thăm Em - Lê Bảo Bình bị hư đó HL.coi lại dùm, dùng shield bài tới là bị đứng, chỉ có bài đó thôi so far. :-)
User: victorn
#72 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:40:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Just tried it, it doesn't happen to me. Are you on the latest TKaraokeUSB build as well as the latest Shield build?

Sorry for not getting back sooner. Yes, I'm on the latest TKaraokeUSB build as well as the latest Shield build. The issue seems to happen when I'm using the Shield remote or via the TKaraokeSB app on both Android and Iphone (both on latest TKaraokeSB build). If I have multiple songs in the queue and try to go back to the beginning of the song, TKaraokeUSB crashes and has to re-index the HDD.

Also, I found another issue. When queuing a second youtube video while a youtube video is playing, for some reason, the first youtube video just ends and it skips to the second youtube video.
User: Hai Lúa
#73 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 3:05:47 AM(UTC)
Build 64 is now downloadable from the Google Play Store. This build bring back the traditional way of voice searching on devices running the latest Android TV w/ Google Assistant.

This build also improved performance on connected songbook apps. Previously, if the device is relatively weak (i.e. a MiBox playing a 4K song), the connected songbook apps might not load song thumbnails and searching might not yield any result. Starting with build 64, thumbnails and searching should be fast even when the device is busy playing a heavy-duty song.

This build also fixes some random crash cases in devices running Oreo.

Edited by user Friday, December 28, 2018 3:08:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: EnjoyTheSound
#74 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 10:52:23 AM(UTC)
Awsome work very well on my Nvidia shield ver 7.2.1
User: Phuong Ho
#75 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 11:14:19 AM(UTC)
Hi Anh 2,

How come I got "Encrypted Songs Not Authorized" on my Shield TV with TKaraokeUSB. I bought legit license and stuff.

Please help!

Phuong
#76 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:09:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Phuong Ho Go to Quoted Post
Hi Anh 2,

How come I got "Encrypted Songs Not Authorized" on my Shield TV with TKaraokeUSB. I bought legit license and stuff.

Please help!

Phuong

Tell me about the box where you got this error message. Is it your own box or from us?
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: Phuong Ho
#77 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:15:56 PM(UTC)
It's my own box. Play fine with my own drive and songs and lisence key a while back, but when I swapped with the hard I bought from TKaraoke Shop website though week ago, I got the error when trying to play any song from that. Not sure what else I need.
#78 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:04:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Phuong Ho Go to Quoted Post
It's my own box. Play fine with my own drive and songs and lisence key a while back, but when I swapped with the hard I bought from TKaraoke Shop website though week ago, I got the error when trying to play any song from that. Not sure what else I need.

Ok, if you want to play songs from 3A or 3B on YOUR OWN box, you'll need a Wholesaler Key, not a normal TKaraokeUSB key. Since you are a big supporter, I will upgrade your normal key for $20. Just make a donation and PM me your key info. We do this because we want to protect the wholesaler (say a local karaoke store) from people buying one and copy the songs and then buy a normal key - the wholesaler can only sell one copy and after that, we get to sell the keys but the wholesaler doesn't make any money.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
User: iYeucahat
#79 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:38:40 AM(UTC)
Anyone know what the song server on TKaraokeUSB is for? I have a mi box running TKaraokeUSB and another running TKaraoke Android with tss. Wondering if I can connect TKaraoke Android to the song server running on TKaraokeUSB
#80 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 9:18:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iYeucahat Go to Quoted Post
Anyone know what the song server on TKaraokeUSB is for? I have a mi box running TKaraokeUSB and another running TKaraoke Android with tss. Wondering if I can connect TKaraoke Android to the song server running on TKaraokeUSB

No, the SS on TKaraokeUSB isn't designed to serve like TSS.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba