Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<131415
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#141 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 9:02:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HoangCA Go to Quoted Post
I tried YouSing HD 14495 songs. TV shows "Randomly Playing 14495 Songs". Every time I tried random play it always play the first song.

That might be a bug that got introduced recently. However that isn’t the “skip will always play the same song” problem u mentioned earlier.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: HoangCA
#142 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 9:21:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
That might be a bug that got introduced recently. However that isn’t the “skip will always play the same song” problem u mentioned earlier.

It's related to the skip playing the same song. Any categories that have favorite songs selected random plays the first song in the category.
#143 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 9:30:02 PM(UTC)
The bug of always playing the first song when Random Playing from a category has been fixed in build 116. It has nothing to do w/ having any favorite song in that category or not. I'm still confused on how it can play the same song again when you hit the next button. We have specific logic to not play the same song again even when the random generator, by chance, return the same song number as the previous play.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#144 Posted : Sunday, February 09, 2020 7:34:59 AM(UTC)
The bug of always playing the first song when Random Playing from a category has been fixed in build 116. It has nothing to do w/ having any favorite song in that category or not. I'm still confused on how it can play the same song again when you hit the next button. We have specific logic to not play the same song again even when the random generator, by chance, return the same song number as the previous play.

Installed v116 but still the same random problem. Some categories play random ok. However, I tested Underground Club & You Sing HD the first song always play first.

Using the remote to select next song the first song in the category keep coming up.
#145 Posted : Sunday, February 09, 2020 7:39:29 AM(UTC)
Installed v116 but still the same random problem. Some categories play random ok. However, I tested Underground Club & You Sing HD the first song always play first.

Using the remote to select next song the first song in the category keep coming up.

Can u post a video?
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#146 Posted : Sunday, February 09, 2020 9:42:37 PM(UTC)
Can u post a video?

Here is link to video.

https://drive.google.com...dGO1g1/view?usp=drivesdk
#147 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 8:31:16 AM(UTC)

Try changing the battery on the remote. This bug is fixed in build 117. The video helped me found the bug. What happened here is the random generator generated a random number for that category and since that category is large, the chance that the random number is greater 1000 is high. A recent change format the number and insert thousand separator (i.e. 1,256) in the number and the song server thought this is an invalid song number so it returns the first song.

Edited by user Monday, February 10, 2020 8:50:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#148 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 6:31:03 PM(UTC)
Try changing the battery on the remote. This bug is fixed in build 117. The video helped me found the bug. What happened here is the random generator generated a random number for that category and since that category is large, the chance that the random number is greater 1000 is high. A recent change format the number and insert thousand separator (i.e. 1,256) in the number and the song server thought this is an invalid song number so it returns the first song.

Random Play working great now.

Thanks