Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<12131415>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: HoangCA
#131 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 12:50:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Does not happen for me. Maybe some specific selection of yours. A video of it happening might help. You selected everything from the Sb app right as both of your steps can also be done w/ the remote so I don't know which you did.

Problem on both Sb & remote. I don't have problems for categories without any favorites selected.

If categories have some favorites selected the next song arrow key repeat the song.
User: Hai Lúa
#132 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 6:11:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HoangCA Go to Quoted Post
Problem on both Sb & remote. I don't have problems for categories without any favorites selected.

If categories have some favorites selected the next song arrow key repeat the song.

I picked the 4-tracks category of only 88 songs. I added many of these songs into Favorite and do Random Play. Doesn't see the problem you are having at all. When you start the Random Play from the SB, it should show on the TV "Randomly Playing x Songs", what is x in your case? If x is 1, it will only play the same song over and over again cuz there is nothing else to choose from.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#133 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:21:49 PM(UTC)
I picked the 4-tracks category of only 88 songs. I added many of these songs into Favorite and do Random Play. Doesn't see the problem you are having at all. When you start the Random Play from the SB, it should show on the TV "Randomly Playing x Songs", what is x in your case? If x is 1, it will only play the same song over and over again cuz there is nothing else to choose from.

I updated my Mibox a few days ago to latest Android. Since then I'm getting tons of bugs & issues. Tkaraokeusb is not the problem. It's the damm Mibox.

I need to switch to Nvidia Shield.
#134 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:24:08 PM(UTC)
I updated my Mibox a few days ago to latest Android. Since then I'm getting tons of bugs & issues. Tkaraokeusb is not the problem. It's the damm Mibox.

I need to switch to Nvidia Shield.

My MiBox is running the latest as well, no issue. Try rebooting when it acts up. I rarely have to do that with recent MiBox firmware.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#135 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:44:43 PM(UTC)
My MiBox is running the latest as well, no issue. Try rebooting when it acts up. I rarely have to do that with recent MiBox firmware.

Can you voice search with latest updates? I can't voice search at all.
#136 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:48:14 PM(UTC)

You selected random play 4-tracks category or Favorite Song category?

#137 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:55:49 PM(UTC)
You selected random play 4-tracks category or Favorite Song category?

4 tracks.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#138 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:56:27 PM(UTC)
Can you voice search with latest updates? I can't voice search at all.

Yes, voice search works fine.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#139 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:57:34 PM(UTC)

I tried YouSing HD 14495 songs. TV shows "Randomly Playing 14495 Songs". Every time I tried random play it always play the first song.
#140 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 9:00:35 PM(UTC)

When did you updated your Mibox? I got the message to update Mibox only a couple of days ago.