Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:12:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Codonminhanh Go to Quoted Post
HL, can you implement SB app to search by either song name or singer name? I ran into a scenario where when I search for a song title "Ngốc" it return songs from Ngoc Lan, Tuan Ngoc, Ngoc Son.....etc. This makes it very dificult to search for a specific song. Thanks

I will look into making it match the words w/ the marks first before matching words w/o the marks. That way, a song name "ngốc" will match before "ngọc".
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Codonminhanh
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:42:08 AM(UTC)
Actually my karaoke collection doesn't contains any marks. Let me correct myself, I search for song title "Ngoc" not "Ngốc". Tkaraoke should allow search by song or singer. In my case, it should return any songs which title contains the word "Ngoc" giving priority to songs which has the word "Ngoc" as a first word.
-Karaoke KHP 8856
-Behringer XR12
-SonyM50/HeilRC35; Line6 V75; Audio Technica 1102
-QSC K8
-Behringer B1200D Sub

#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:50:03 AM(UTC)
Actually my karaoke collection doesn't contains any marks. Let me correct myself, I search for song title "Ngoc" not "Ngốc". Tkaraoke should allow search by song or singer. In my case, it should return any songs which title contains the word "Ngoc" giving priority to songs which has the word "Ngoc" as a first word.

Ok, got ya. We'll have to find a way to squeeze in the "Search by Song Name Only" checkbox in the SB app in a way that it doesn't make the UI complicated.

I think the issue you mentioned happen only on songs with 1-word names. There should be relatively very few songs with just 1 word. I would go ahead and rename these 1-word songs to have the marks to improve searchability.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:03:10 PM(UTC)
I dont know if you're familiar with lemon KTV app. In their app, right underneath the search field, there is another row which contains buttons for match songs or match singers. So if you search for a specific song and select match songs, it will only return songs and disregard singer, vice versa with match singers. Hope you can do something like this with sb app.
-Karaoke KHP 8856
-Behringer XR12
-QSC K8
-Behringer B1200D Sub

#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 5:36:14 PM(UTC)
I dont know if you're familiar with lemon KTV app. In their app, right underneath the search field, there is another row which contains buttons for match songs or match singers. So if you search for a specific song and select match songs, it will only return songs and disregard singer, vice versa with match singers. Hope you can do something like this with sb app.

I will implement that in next sb build.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:06:42 PM(UTC)
You're awesome anh HL.
-Karaoke KHP 8856
-Behringer XR12
-QSC K8
-Behringer B1200D Sub

#17 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:14:35 AM(UTC)
HL, can you also implement a single press volume up and down on the next sb build as well?

Also, when switching audio track while karaoke is playing, I notice there is at least 1 second delay, not sure if this is a limitation on android box or tkaraoke but just thought you should know. Appreciate your work.
-Karaoke KHP 8856
-Behringer XR12
-QSC K8
-Behringer B1200D Sub

#18 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:21:25 AM(UTC)
HL, can you also implement a single press volume up and down on the next sb build as well?

Also, when switching audio track while karaoke is playing, I notice there is at least 1 second delay, not sure if this is a limitation on android box or tkaraoke but just thought you should know. Appreciate your work.

Every command coming from the SB is purposely delayed 2 seconds to let the user know it's executing so the user doesn't try to do it again thinking the first time didn't go through. On commands that has immediate impact such as the audio switching or next, we probably can get rid of the added delay since the user will immediate see the track being switched or the song being skipped.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#19 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:19:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Every command coming from the SB is purposely delayed 2 seconds to let the user know it's executing so the user doesn't try to do it again thinking the first time didn't go through. On commands that has immediate impact such as the audio switching or next, we probably can get rid of the added delay since the user will immediate see the track being switched or the song being skipped.

Are you saying the single press volume button is indeed working, however it is purposely design to delayed 2 seconds? Sorry I'm a little confuse on this 2 seconds delay part.
-Karaoke KHP 8856
-Behringer XR12
-QSC K8
-Behringer B1200D Sub

#20 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:22:17 AM(UTC)
Are you saying the single press volume button is indeed working, however it is purposely design to delayed 2 seconds? Sorry I'm a little confuse on this 2 seconds delay part.

No, the volume changing via the SB will be looked at. We used to have it work the way you wanted but changed to tab for some reason. I'll have to find out why we changed it and go from there.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba