Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: EnjoyTheSound
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:46:12 PM(UTC)
This question maybe off the topic. Anyone in here have more than one karaoke system in the house?
User: Hai Lúa
#12 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:08:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EnjoyTheSound Go to Quoted Post
This question maybe off the topic. Anyone in here have more than one karaoke system in the house?

I moved my karaoke system to the garage to minimize complaint from wifey. I still have 3 other TVs that I run TKaraoke Android on to watch music videos, movies, and karaoke in Music mode. I might get a pair of IQ8 and a cheap X12 to do some mini singing in the Family Room but the hard core singing will be in the garage.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: sqa4life
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 02, 2017 11:09:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
A lot of thoughts have been given into the following pricing plan. Any pricing has to balance between affordability and features. If it costs too much, fewer users can afford to buy. If it costs too little, we can't allocate enough programmers to add useful features into the app.

This is the current pricing and is subject to change without notice.

1. App cost: $5
2. 4K Playback option: $10
3. Custom Song Server option: $20
4. Custom Background option: $5
5. Songbook app integration option: $15
6. Auto Volume and Pitch Shifting option: $10 (depending on how much they charge us for library licensing fee)
7. VIP Server access: $5/m

Instead of summing up all the options and add that into the cost of the app, the user has options to pick which to pay for. For example, someone without a 4K TV would care less about the 4K playback option. As another example, someone w/o any song would care less about the custom song server option.

Typical usage scenarios:
A. You want to host your own songs and control via songbook app: Cost = #1 + #3 + #4 = $45
B. You want to mainly use YouTube songs/shows: Cost = #1 + #5 = $20
C. You don't have any song and want access to a huge collection: Cost = #1 + #7 = $5 + $5/m, cancel anytime
D. You want to host your own songs and the voice search feature is sufficient: #1 + #3 = $25
E. You want everything: Cost = #1 + #2 + #3 + #4 + #5 + #6 = $65

Can you add/list a brief description of features for each option (1-7) so that we know what we're getting?
Ex: 1. App cost: $5
what is/are the benefit(s) of buying this app?
User: tUyET dEn
#14 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 1:27:34 AM(UTC)
1. App cost: $5 - Needed to run TK on Adroid TV, Boxes. Importance: Must Have!

2. 4K Playback option: $10 - To run 4K karaoke files. 4k media files are still very limited, let alone karaoke files. This option is a...luxury, nice to have. Importance: Not very.

3. Custom Song Server option: $20 - Allow user to use their own karaoke collection, instead of streaming off from TKaraoke Server. If you have a good collection, it is a nice choice. Importance: Good To have.

4. Custom Background option: $5 - Allow user to change the background of Tkaraoke App - Importance: Not very...

- An app to search and manage songs when karaokeing. Control, add queue, skip, volume... etc. Importance: Good To have...

6. Auto Volume and Pitch Shifting option: $10 (depending on how much they charge us for library licensing fee) - Normalize volume from different songs so that all songs will have a same volume. User will not have to manually change the volume each time. Shift pitch of differnt songs when the songs are too high or too low that user can't sing. Note: XR12 can do this really well! Importance: Good to Have.

7. VIP Server access: $5/m - User can stream off from TKaraoke Server, with 30K+ songs. Good for users without a nice collection. easy and simple to use. Importance: Good To have

Just my understanding of the features.

User: sqa4life
#15 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 7:14:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tUyET dEn Go to Quoted Post
1. App cost: $5 - Needed to run TK on Adroid TV, Boxes. Importance: Must Have!

2. 4K Playback option: $10 - To run 4K karaoke files. 4k media files are still very limited, let alone karaoke files. This option is a...luxury, nice to have. Importance: Not very.

3. Custom Song Server option: $20 - Allow user to use their own karaoke collection, instead of streaming off from TKaraoke Server. If you have a good collection, it is a nice choice. Importance: Good To have.

4. Custom Background option: $5 - Allow user to change the background of Tkaraoke App - Importance: Not very...

- An app to search and manage songs when karaokeing. Control, add queue, skip, volume... etc. Importance: Good To have...

6. Auto Volume and Pitch Shifting option: $10 (depending on how much they charge us for library licensing fee) - Normalize volume from different songs so that all songs will have a same volume. User will not have to manually change the volume each time. Shift pitch of differnt songs when the songs are too high or too low that user can't sing. Note: XR12 can do this really well! Importance: Good to Have.

7. VIP Server access: $5/m - User can stream off from TKaraoke Server, with 30K+ songs. Good for users without a nice collection. easy and simple to use. Importance: Good To have

Just my understanding of the features.

Nice!
All advanced contributors should get 1 and 7 for free :)

So, if I don't have any song and I want to use MiBox, then I'll need 1 & 7 at the minimum to play. 1 alone is like a powerful PC without an OS. Am I missing something?
User: newave
#16 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 11:10:09 AM(UTC)
Show her the voice search feature and she will buy in a heartbeat - I guarantee or money back!

HL, Voice search is good, but how it works when big party KOK over 50 people, and music in room very loud over 85-90 dB . I dónt think you can queue song in this condition.
#17 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 11:29:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: newave Go to Quoted Post
HL, Voice search is good, but how it works when big party KOK over 50 people, and music in room very loud over 85-90 dB . I dónt think you can queue song in this condition.

Can your house host that many people though? [lol]. I agree, there will be times when voice search won't work well but what I'm seeing in real scenario is that, it works damn good. In the other extreme cases, the phone app is your friend [laugh][laugh]
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
User: newave
#18 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 12:24:10 PM(UTC)
Can your house host that many people though? [lol]. I agree, there will be times when voice search won't work well but what I'm seeing in real scenario is that, it works damn good. In the other extreme cases, the phone app is your friend [laugh][laugh]

of course, more than that is month from now !!!

Có ai cần Android 4k box để dùng cái sw nầy thì vào đây nhé chỉ có $25
http://www.ebay.com/itm/302058536913?rmvSB=true

Edited by user Friday, March 03, 2017 2:58:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: thanhle2999
#19 Posted : Saturday, March 04, 2017 7:47:26 PM(UTC)
A lot of thoughts have been given into the following pricing plan. Any pricing has to balance between affordability and features. If it costs too much, fewer users can afford to buy. If it costs too little, we can't allocate enough programmers to add useful features into the app.

This is the current pricing and is subject to change without notice.

1. App cost: $5
2. 4K Playback option: $10
3. Custom Song Server option: $20
4. Custom Background option: $5
6. Auto Volume and Pitch Shifting option: $10 (depending on how much they charge us for library licensing fee)
7. VIP Server access: $5/m

Instead of summing up all the options and add that into the cost of the app, the user has options to pick which to pay for. For example, someone without a 4K TV would care less about the 4K playback option. As another example, someone w/o any song would care less about the custom song server option.

Typical usage scenarios:
A. You want to host your own songs and control via songbook app: Cost = #1 + #3 + #4 = $45
B. You want to mainly use YouTube songs/shows: Cost = #1 + #5 = $20
C. You don't have any song and want access to a huge collection: Cost = #1 + #7 = $5 + $5/m, cancel anytime
D. You want to host your own songs and the voice search feature is sufficient: #1 + #3 = $25
E. You want everything: Cost = #1 + #2 + #3 + #4 + #5 + #6 = $65

I want to buy 5 and 7, how do I pay for it?

#20 Posted : Saturday, March 04, 2017 7:56:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thanhle2999 Go to Quoted Post
I want to buy 5 and 7, how do I pay for it?

#5 is not available yet. #7 is currently being offered for free - just go to Settings --> Song Server and select VIP server. Later this month, when you select the VIP server, it will ask you for the "VIP Key". You can buy that key just like you buy the TKaraokePro key.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông