Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: TieuLinhTu
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:46:40 PM(UTC)
We didn't have tkaraoke access through songbooks options the last two days. It would be nice to be able to connect and control songbooks locally. Thank you for listening.
User: theunknown
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 3:43:52 PM(UTC)
I agree and i voted

Làm lo quá

I think when u guys move ur datacenter or maintenance, the customers should be informed vis email. Inform via "chat" nguy hiem quá

#3 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 1:37:11 PM(UTC)
Chào bạn Hai Lúa và Cát Bụi,

Nhiều khi đang hát karaoke mà chọn bài hát không được vì website của bạn cứ bận (busy, sprinning), it is a huge inconvenience! Request ability to use local web service. I am wlling to pay extra for this option. I would appreciate your response of this possibility. Thank you. I don't think, i am the only one whom is suffering this.
User: Hai Lúa
#4 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 2:40:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Chào bạn Hai Lúa và Cát Bụi,

Nhiều khi đang hát karaoke mà chọn bài hát không được vì website của bạn cứ bận (busy, sprinning), it is a huge inconvenience! Request ability to use local web service. I am wlling to pay extra for this option. I would appreciate your response of this possibility. Thank you. I don't think, i am the only one whom is suffering this.

How often do you experience this busy issue? I'm not aware of any time where our service would be busy beside that one time where the server was down for 2 days. BTW, the android version will support a local songbook server.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#5 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 3:18:11 PM(UTC)
Hi Bạn HL,

Just today around noon. If you could program the android version to have its own local web service, would you do the same to the desktop version? Thank you for responding to the request.
User: VeMienVienDong
#6 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 4:02:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Hi Bạn HL,

Just today around noon. If you could program the android version to have its own local web service, would you do the same to the desktop version? Thank you for responding to the request.

Agreed
User: MoWo665
#7 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 9:30:41 PM(UTC)
I hope it works now, will try this afternoon :)
User: ranma12
#8 Posted : Friday, December 08, 2017 11:15:12 AM(UTC)
Another vote for the local song book for the Windows (pro) version. Similar to the Tkaraoke Song Server for Android, how about a TSS for the Windows version? Once a year during Christmas time, I would set up my tkaraoke at an event hall that does not provide free wifi. To use the song book, I would have to connect two tablets (access songbook) and my windows laptop to my phone's hot spot for it to work. If I had the local TSS installed, I can just set up an old access point, and connect all devices to it. No outside access.

We can use Apache (XAMMP) on Windows instead of IIS.

Added bonus if the TKaraokeSB would work with the Windows TSS.

Edited by user Friday, December 08, 2017 11:19:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tkaraoke: Pro
Mic: Shure SM58 (wired) and GTD Audio g-622h (wireless)
Mixer: Soundcraft Efx-8 (with golden karaoke patch)
Amp: QSC RMX1450
Speakers: Klipsch LaScala.
User: Hai Lúa
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 11:29:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ranma12 Go to Quoted Post
Another vote for the local song book for the Windows (pro) version. Similar to the Tkaraoke Song Server for Android, how about a TSS for the Windows version? Once a year during Christmas time, I would set up my tkaraoke at an event hall that does not provide free wifi. To use the song book, I would have to connect two tablets (access songbook) and my windows laptop to my phone's hot spot for it to work. If I had the local TSS installed, I can just set up an old access point, and connect all devices to it. No outside access.

We can use Apache (XAMMP) on Windows instead of IIS.

Added bonus if the TKaraokeSB would work with the Windows TSS.

Use the hotspot feature of your phone.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về