Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: vds
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 2:33:13 AM(UTC)
I have upgraded to TKaraokePro2.0.023 from version 020 in my Tkaraoke laptop in order to play Youtube songs. When playing some songs (mostly vob (mpeg2) files from my harddrive, TKaraokePro2.0.023 presents green coloured display. Google shows a lot of hits which relate green screen to VLC 3.0 engine which was also introduced in TKaraokePro2.0.021.

As an experiment I replaced VLC player 2.0 in my laptop with VLC player 3.0. Vob files turned green with VLC 3.0 while they played fine with VLC 2.0. Disable Hardware Acceleration in VLC player 3 resolves the problem.

Please help to fix the green screen problem of TKaraokePro2.0.023. Going back to TKaraokePro2.0.020 resolve the problem but it brings back Youtube problem.
User: Hai Lúa
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 4:53:45 AM(UTC)
Can you upload a sample VOB that has the green screen?
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 5:07:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Can you upload a sample VOB that has the green screen?

Almost every VOB (mpeg2) file turn green with 2.023. When i switched back to 2.020 no display problem at all.

Files also play fine with VLC player 2.0. VLC player 3.0 gives green screen. VLC 3.0 with hardware acceleration turn off plays OK.

VLC green screen problem

Someone with same problem as mine.

Edited by user Thursday, January 02, 2020 5:11:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 5:52:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vds Go to Quoted Post
Almost every VOB (mpeg2) file turn green with 2.023. When i switched back to 2.020 no display problem at all.

Files also play fine with VLC player 2.0. VLC player 3.0 gives green screen. VLC 3.0 with hardware acceleration turn off plays OK.

VLC green screen problem

Someone with same problem as mine.

I need a vob file with green screen to test, not a link to a green screen image :)
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#5 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 3:26:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
I need a vob file with green screen to test, not a link to a green screen image :)

Here is one example out of thousands vob files i have which turn green in V23. They just displayed fine with TkaraokePro 2 V20, Tkaraoke free, VLCplayer 2.0 and VLCplayer 3.0 (with hardware accelaration disabled).

Would you please take a look at the audio toggle problem I also have with V23. Toggle audio only work once, after the second time TkaraokePro shows Track -1 then audio shut off. I'm not able to perform the workaround by changing display language to English in Windows OS.
User: VeMienVienDong
#6 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 4:01:45 PM(UTC)
I tried the video but no green issue on my pc running Windows 10 x64, and VLC 3.0.8
Hardware Acceleration is enable on Tkaraoke Pro 2 v2.23

BTW, no issue on toggling audio either.

Edited by user Friday, January 03, 2020 4:15:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 2:48:23 AM(UTC)
Turning hardware acceleration on or off Tkaraoke Pro 2 v2.23 does not have any effects. I can work around the green video issue by convert my mpeg2 vob songs to AVC X264 mkv files which play fine with TkaraokePro2 V23. I've always want to do that in order to save space in my harddrive. But i really need the audio toggle problem to be resolved. We do use that option a lot. It's strange to see TkaraokePro shows Track -1 instead of Track 1 or Track 2 before it shut the audio off.
User: TieuLinhTu
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 7:52:43 AM(UTC)
Hi VDS,

Have you tried renaming your mpg file to VOB extension to see if that will solve your audio toggle problem? I used to have this kind of problem. Good luck.
#9 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 8:14:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vds Go to Quoted Post
Here is one example out of thousands vob files i have which turn green in V23. They just displayed fine with TkaraokePro 2 V20, Tkaraoke free, VLCplayer 2.0 and VLCplayer 3.0 (with hardware accelaration disabled).

Would you please take a look at the audio toggle problem I also have with V23. Toggle audio only work once, after the second time TkaraokePro shows Track -1 then audio shut off. I'm not able to perform the workaround by changing display language to English in Windows OS.

I don't have any issue with this file:
1. No green screen problem with or without enabling GPU Acceleration
2. No problem switching audio tracks: cycle between Nhan and Karaoke

Did you try upgrading your graphic driver to the latest? I can try to fix the green problem even through it doesn't happen on my machine but the audio problem is hard for me to fix when I can't repeat it on m dev machine. What Windows version are you using and what language was it set to?
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
#10 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 2:43:38 PM(UTC)
My laptop is 6 years old with Intel Core i5 proc. It has Windows 7 SP1 Home Edition and Dutch language. Maybe it's too old. I will first try to update video and audio drivers to see if that helps. Otherwise i'll install TkaraokePro2 in a newer laptop. Thank you all for your input.