Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: TieuLinhTu
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 3:07:19 PM(UTC)
Hi Bạn Hai Lúa,

The songbook app will auto add the same selected song to the queue each time when you do the following steps: search for the song, select and add it to the queue, refesh the sb.tkaraoke.com

Each time you refesh, the same song will be added to the queue. Try it and you will see.
User: Hai Lúa
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 6:37:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Hi Bạn Hai Lúa,

The songbook app will auto add the same selected song to the queue each time when you do the following steps: search for the song, select and add it to the queue, refesh the sb.tkaraoke.com

Each time you refesh, the same song will be added to the queue. Try it and you will see.

Just curious why do you refresh the page?
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 9:09:28 AM(UTC)
Hi Bạn HL,

The reason for the refresh of the sb is i have 90-100 Mb internet speed and my songs selection should not take a couple seconds or spinning busy. About 3 - 4 months ago, the sb was acting funny, it removed the next selected song each time i switched between the Search and Queue button! Sometimes it does and most of the time it doesn’t. That is why i didn’t report.

I did reported a problem with the iphone X that my friend had, he also has TPro. By switching between SB and Viber app, the Sb will go to the next song by removing the current song even if it is being sung.

My computer is up to date on Window 10 pro 8Gb I5 RAM 16299.334, MSI GeForce 1060 6 gb with SSD 250 EVO
User: Hai Lúa
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 27, 2018 7:20:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TieuLinhTu Go to Quoted Post
Hi Bạn HL,

The reason for the refresh of the sb is i have 90-100 Mb internet speed and my songs selection should not take a couple seconds or spinning busy. About 3 - 4 months ago, the sb was acting funny, it removed the next selected song each time i switched between the Search and Queue button! Sometimes it does and most of the time it doesn’t. That is why i didn’t report.

I did reported a problem with the iphone X that my friend had, he also has TPro. By switching between SB and Viber app, the Sb will go to the next song by removing the current song even if it is being sung.

My computer is up to date on Window 10 pro 8Gb I5 RAM 16299.334, MSI GeForce 1060 6 gb with SSD 250 EVO

So switching between another app and the SB page (which runs on Safari) caused the song to be skipped? Is this repeatable?
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 5:45:50 PM(UTC)
Hi Bạn HL,

It’s repeatable with IPhone 10 when you are the admin, switching between SB and Viber app!