Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<15161718>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hát Vu Vơ
#161 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 6:58:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EnjoyTheSound Go to Quoted Post
Look in remote option, did you pick HP.


Yes.
User: Hát Vu Vơ
#162 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:04:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hát Vu Vơ Go to Quoted Post
Yes.


After checking Remote Cotrol - On Both Key then it works but only with up and down arrow key not - or + sign. Is this normal?
User: nguoicay
#163 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 6:14:10 AM(UTC)
Finally, I got it work[cuoi 2] Thank you all[thumbup] [dance 2]
User: nguoicay
#164 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 6:17:16 AM(UTC)
It is awesome[da qua]
User: thanhle2999
#165 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:27:21 PM(UTC)
Need help in setting sound effects
- installed VAC
- installed Reaper
- enabled VST effects
- change sound card to VAC line 1
- NO SOUND. It has sound when I change Sound card to Speaker and disable VST effects on TKaraoke
- Going into Reaper change Device (under option/preference); input: VAC, output: Speaker ---> No SOUND

I note that the Device in Reaper changes back to defaults (input is not from VAC) in next song. It keeps doing that even I pressed APPLY and OK

Windows 8, 64 bits

Thanks

User: locky
#166 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:39:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thanhle2999 Go to Quoted Post
Need help in setting sound effects
- installed VAC
- installed Reaper
- enabled VST effects
- change sound card to VAC line 1
- NO SOUND. It has sound when I change Sound card to Speaker and disable VST effects on TKaraoke
- Going into Reaper change Device (under option/preference); input: VAC, output: Speaker ---> No SOUND

I note that the Device in Reaper changes back to defaults (input is not from VAC) in next song. It keeps doing that even I pressed APPLY and OK

Windows 8, 64 bits

Thanks


For the latest Tkaraoke Pro, you don't need to config VAC anymore. Just enable VST, and set sound to speaker ... that all you need.
User: thanhle2999
#167 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:49:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
For the latest Tkaraoke Pro, you don't need to config VAC anymore. Just enable VST, and set sound to speaker ... that all you need.


I set Sound to Speaker in the sound card, I can hear sound but changing the pitch up or down has no effect. Do I need to install anything else besides VAC and REAPER? Thanks
User: locky
#168 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 3:10:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thanhle2999 Go to Quoted Post
I set Sound to Speaker in the sound card, I can hear sound but changing the pitch up or down has no effect. Do I need to install anything else besides VAC and REAPER? Thanks


Yes, you need to install VST plugin, read this
http://forum.tkaraoke.com/tkf_p...348_posts.aspx#post43348
User: thanhle2999
#169 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 10:32:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: locky Go to Quoted Post
Yes, you need to install VST plugin, read this
http://forum.tkaraoke.com/tkf_p...348_posts.aspx#post43348


I downloaded and installed free PitchWorks plugin - still NO SOUND

Here is what I see in the my computer's Sound Card: under Playback; Speaker and Line 1.
Set default to LINE 1 - the music bar moving up and down in LINE 1 but not SPEAKER --> NO SOUND
Set default to SPEAKER - the music bar moving up and down in SPEAKER but not LINE 1 --> SOUND but changing pitch does not work

Thanks
User: Hai Lúa
#170 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 3:09:30 PM(UTC)
1. Set Default Playback Device to SPEAKERS
2. Enable VST in TKaraoke
3. Restart TKaraoke

When playing a song, the bar should move up/down in both SPEAKERS and LINE 1.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
Users browsing this topic
Guest
18 Pages«<15161718>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice