Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#61 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:34:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tkaraokeuser Go to Quoted Post
The things related to Ctrl+I đó anh :) - the scrolling line on top and the list on the top right of the screen to display next songs.

For opacity/transparency, you can take a look at this exampled PIC.

When you place some text on top of a live video, it will never look as clear as text on a solid non-moving background color. What I have right now is pretty clear w/o disturbing the video. No matter what I do there will be users who don't want it (either the text is too light or it too stand out blocking the video behind). Hence, it's on my list to provide an option where you can pick your own transparency % and color. Under this same option dialog is what you want to see scrolling/listing: Access Key (yes/no), Current Song (yes/no), Next Song (yes/no), Next Next Song (yes/no), Next Next Next Song (yes/no)... The default options will be what it is now and the user can change to their liking.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: tkaraokeuser
#62 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 4:12:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
When you place some text on top of a live video, it will never look as clear as text on a solid non-moving background color. What I have right now is pretty clear w/o disturbing the video. No matter what I do there will be users who don't want it (either the text is too light or it too stand out blocking the video behind). Hence, it's on my list to provide an option where you can pick your own transparency % and color. Under this same option dialog is what you want to see scrolling/listing: Access Key (yes/no), Current Song (yes/no), Next Song (yes/no), Next Next Song (yes/no), Next Next Next Song (yes/no)... The default options will be what it is now and the user can change to their liking.

Very nice, anh V! Thank you.
User: theunknown
#63 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2014 7:04:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
If it is not too much, can you show the name of the current song as well?

Is this in ur list too V?
#64 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2014 7:29:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
Is this in ur list too V?

Yes, that is covered by "current song (yes/no)" above.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
#65 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2015 12:18:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post

This option is available in build 088 released today [thumbup].
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba