Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<1112131415>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: theunknown
#121 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:35:36 PM(UTC)
I think i know why my sound is not working once i closed tkaraoke. It is bcuz i jilled the reaper application as well

So... Does this mean i have to leave the reaper running all the time?

Reaper appears for a few secs after i made changes to the pitch. Reaper is set to move off screen

No effects on vol adjustment. Master vol set to zero and i still have sound lol
Using the latest built

Edited by user Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:43:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Hai Lúa
#122 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:13:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
I think i know why my sound is not working once i closed tkaraoke. It is bcuz i jilled the reaper application as well

So... Does this mean i have to leave the reaper running all the time?

Reaper appears for a few secs after i made changes to the pitch. Reaper is set to move off screen

No effects on vol adjustment. Master vol set to zero and i still have sound lol
Using the latest built

You have to click on "move offscreen" once for it to work. Even if your option is "move offscreen", you'll have to perform it once by clicking on that button. If you never "make visible" to access reaper, you'll won't have to do that again.

Windows 7 supports multiple master volumes (one for each device). What you are controlling is probably the VAC's master volume (which has no effect, it's a straight cable, not an amplifier where you can control the volume) and not the actual sound card master volume. Check the Taskbar's sound icon to confirm.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: theunknown
#123 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:34:15 PM(UTC)
Yes you are right. How can i make adjustment to the actual audio using the remote?
User: Hai Lúa
#124 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 4:35:14 PM(UTC)
Tutorial video posted.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: Nu_B
#125 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:02:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Tutorial video posted.

Very good tutorial
[blink]
One question:
My Tka will automatically run Reaper with "!Default" setting. I have to open your "Neutral_EQ_AGC" file to get your reccommended Preset effects which are great, I like them.

Now if I turn off TKa and Reaper, the next time I open Tka --> Reaper would run "!Default" file.
[mi goi]
How do I set TKa so that Reaper will load "Neutral_EQ_AGC" file every time TKa opened?
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: Hai Lúa
#126 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:10:32 PM(UTC)
Edit the file !Effects.tkvstconfig, at the top there is this line:

TKaraokeVSTEffects Name="Manufacturer Default Free Effects" NeutralPreset="100"


Change the NeutralPreset from 100 to the number that match your Neutral_EQ_AGC preset.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: Nu_B
#127 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:35:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Edit the file !Effects.tkvstconfig, at the top there is this line:

TKaraokeVSTEffects Name="Manufacturer Default Free Effects" NeutralPreset="100"


Change the NeutralPreset from 100 to the number that match your Neutral_EQ_AGC preset.

I'm lost here. Where do I look to get the Neutral_EQ_AGC preset? I'm using whatever preset in your file which you shared with us in the other thread.
[confused]
When I run Neutral_EQ_AGC and hit key #2, the screen displayed Preset = 100 --> Same as !default
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: TD_624
#128 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 4:51:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nu_B Go to Quoted Post
I'm lost here. Where do I look to get the Neutral_EQ_AGC preset? I'm using whatever preset in your file which you shared with us in the other thread.
[confused]
When I run Neutral_EQ_AGC and hit key #2, the screen displayed Preset = 100 --> Same as !default

Ví dụ cái file của anh NB la` Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130 thi` anh chỉ đổi cái hàng đầu ma` V highlight đó thành Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130 thì mỗi lần mỡ tkara thì sẽ hát ở tone Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130

Ngan ngọn : delete " NeutralPreset="100" thay thế = Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130
Kara system :
- x32 rack (mixer)
- e845s Wire Mic
- EV ELX115P (speakers)
- Roland KCW1 Sub
=====================================

Anh Cứ Đi Đi
User: Nu_B
#129 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:48:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TP624 Go to Quoted Post
Ví dụ cái file của anh NB la` Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130 thi` anh chỉ đổi cái hàng đầu ma` V highlight đó thành Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130 thì mỗi lần mỡ tkara thì sẽ hát ở tone Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130

Ngan ngọn : delete " NeutralPreset="100" thay thế = Neutral_EQ_AGC preset 130

Kakaka, It doesn't work. Oh well, I'll run Reaper before TKa to get Neutral_EQ_AGC setting then.
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: Hai Lúa
#130 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 1:00:54 PM(UTC)
What is your "neutraleffect" set to in your config file? This should be a number.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
18 Pages«<1112131415>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice