Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: calkenkris
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2011 12:50:36 PM(UTC)
Minh dang dung TKaraoke free v1.4.0.095 June 22,2011, sao Toggle Audio button khong tat ca si hat.
User: ALF
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:51:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: calkenkris Go to Quoted Post
Minh dang dung TKaraoke free v1.4.0.095 June 22,2011, sao Toggle Audio button khong tat ca si hat.

"Ctrl + H"

Also, go here for the complete list of the shortcuts for TKaraoke: http://forum.tkaraoke.co...s-dung-cho-Tkaraoke.aspx

Happy KARA

Edited by user Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:20:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

“Một trà, một rượu, một đàn bà
Ba cái lăng nhăng nó quấy ta
Chừa được thứ nào hay thứ nấy
Hoạ chăng chừa rượu với chừa trà.”

===
Tú Xương
User: Nu_B
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:53:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: calkenkris Go to Quoted Post

Check that file out, some DVD has vocal on both track (maybe after encoding from vob to mkv)
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: LandonK
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:31:22 PM(UTC)
Open the file in VLC or KMPlayer and see if you can switch audio track there. Very likely that the problem is with the file and not Tkaraoke.
User: ListPrivate
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 6:32:46 AM(UTC)
I'm having this exact problem, and am thinking it is the file, not TKaraoke either, but how do I now add the music only track to all of these files without having to go through and re-rip or download all of the source? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I toggle and still hear the lyrics. Ive opened it in multiple programs but can not ta't tieng! Please help!
User: tUyET dEn
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 11:38:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ListPrivate Go to Quoted Post
I'm having this exact problem, and am thinking it is the file, not TKaraoke either, but how do I now add the music only track to all of these files without having to go through and re-rip or download all of the source? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I toggle and still hear the lyrics. Ive opened it in multiple programs but can not ta't tieng! Please help!

You can use MKVtoolnix too add in more audio track to the files..