Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: thanchetmy
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:07:49 AM(UTC)
my TKaraoke was working fine until recently i update to the latest version for MARCH

Here is what happen

When in the selection screen, inputting song number is fine. But when the song is playing, i tried to input the number, but nothing showing up. the screen flickers, but i can not see the 4 number that suppose to display. But i guess it is still working because when the song finish, it goes to the next song that i inputted. So i know it just does not show up the numbers.

i tried on both of my computers (desktop). and the same thing happens. can admin or someone please help me??

an another problem. when i run Tkaraoke, it plays the music and everything, but the screen does not show up. DOnt know why, it is minimized on the task bar, but i can not get it to maximized the whole window. (this one happens for this version, and the version before, so i guess it is my computer faults.)
Đời chẳng có chi gọi là không vui vẻ, đời chả có gì đáng làm ta chạnh lòng
User: thangmitcon
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:01:29 AM(UTC)
"an another problem. when i run Tkaraoke, it plays the music and everything, but the screen does not show up. DOnt know why, it is minimized on the task bar, but i can not get it to maximized the whole window. (this one happens for this version, and the version before, so i guess it is my computer faults.)"

This problem very likely happens because you ran the TKaraoke previously with dual screen, with TKaraoke running on the other screen. Now you use only one screen, TKaraoke remembers how it was ran previously, so it runs on the 2nd screen. If that is the case, hook up the 2nd screen, run TKaraoke and move it to the 1st screen before you shut down TKaraoke.
User: Hai Lúa
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:11:38 AM(UTC)
For Windows 7 (maybe for Vista and XP as well, I'm not sure), you can move a program Window from one screen to the next without that window visible. For example, TKaraoke can be visible on your 2nd monitor but that monitor is no longer hooked up so there's no way to can get to it. Another case is some Window refresh event caused TKaraoke to have size W x 0 (some width but zero height) so you can't get to it as it's dimensionless.

These keyboard shortcut should be useful to bring back TKaraoke again. First select TKaraoke by clicking on it on the Taskbar then:
1. Hold Win+Shift and press Left_Arrow --> move a program window from the right screen (i.e. 2nd monitor to the right) to the left screen.
2. Hold Win+Shift and press Right_Arrow --> move a program window from the left screen to the right screen.
3. Hold Win+Shift and press Up_Arrow --> Maximize the program's window's height (useful to increase the height from 0 to max).

Win is the Window Key on your keyboard (Next to CTRL and Alt on a modern keyboard).

On Windows XP, you can always right-click on TKaraoke on the Taskbar and select "Move" and then use the left/right arrow key to start moving. You can also right-click and select Maximize/Restore to restore its height.
Lập loè lửa lựu đơm bông
Sau vài ba tháng đỏ hồng cả cây
Nỗi buồn vương vấn đâu đây
Đưa ta vào chốn lưu đày thế giang
Nghiệp này kiếp trước đã mang
Ngóng trông phép lạ bắt thang ta về
User: thanchetmy
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:38:39 PM(UTC)
thanks for the tips, i really appreciate it.
Đời chẳng có chi gọi là không vui vẻ, đời chả có gì đáng làm ta chạnh lòng