Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#1 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2012 8:46:27 PM(UTC)
Starting with v1.5.022, TKaraokePro will support online songbook where you can control the Song Queue using your mobile device like iPad, iPhone, Android, Black Berry, Laptop, or another computer.


How it work?
UserPostedImage


How to use this new feature?
1. Update lyrics
2. Publish songbook
3. Go to the Songbook Preferences and click on Connect (check Auto Connect to do this automatically)
4. Go to your songbook address (i.e. http://sb.tkaraoke.com/1062/) to manage your Song Queue

To make changes to your song queue, you need to log into the Songbook web site. Typically, for your own use, you use your Lyrics DB account to login. For guests to your party, give them the Access Key to queue up their favorite songs.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Saturday, August 04, 2012 12:55:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ế chồng tội lắm ai ơi
Con chim đơn lẽ, giữa trời mênh mông
Đáng thương những buổi đêm đông
Gối chăn lạnh lẽo, phòng không một mình
Họ hàng nội ngoại rẻ khinh
Bà con xa lánh, một mình cô đơn
Chẳng ai để dỗi, để hờn...
Chồng già, chồng xấu, còn hơn ế chồng!
User: tUyET dEn
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:38:03 PM(UTC)
How does the search result sort, in what order?
from my result, I assume it sorts in numerical order. Can user sort the this? If not, it would be easier if the result sorts in alphabetical order (of the titles)..

Also, for now, we have control functions SKIP and "REPLAY", in the future, can we have all the control functions add in too? So that it's similar to a control app, users can fully control TK from it, don't have to use remote or keyboard anymore.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:07:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Phương xa ngàn dặm người chốn nao
Thảo biếc tương tư vẫn nghẹn ngào
Yêu thương nhung nhớ ngập tâm trí
Dấu vết tình yêu đợi khi nao...

User: theunknown
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2012 5:49:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tUyET dEn Go to Quoted Post
How does the search result sort, in what order?
from my result, I assume it sorts in numerical order. Can user sort the this? If not, it would be easier if the result sorts in alphabetical order (of the titles)..

Also, for now, we have control functions SKIP and "REPLAY", in the future, can we have all the control functions add in too? So that it's similar to a control app, users can fully control TK from it, don't have to use remote or keyboard anymore.


100% agree with this
User: Hai Lúa
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:30:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
100% agree with this

Agree with what part? The search result sorting or the pause/play/mute/volume/etc. controls?
Ế chồng tội lắm ai ơi
Con chim đơn lẽ, giữa trời mênh mông
Đáng thương những buổi đêm đông
Gối chăn lạnh lẽo, phòng không một mình
Họ hàng nội ngoại rẻ khinh
Bà con xa lánh, một mình cô đơn
Chẳng ai để dỗi, để hờn...
Chồng già, chồng xấu, còn hơn ế chồng!
User: boyla
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:07:14 AM(UTC)
I'm really impressived with the Online Songbook with remote Queue Management. But, I want to rip off the remote control completely. Please also add the Pause/Play/Replay/Skip/Mute/Volume/Toggle Audio buttons to the online songbook.
User: Hai Lúa
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 12:09:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boyla Go to Quoted Post
I'm really impressived with the Online Songbook with remote Queue Management. But, I want to rip off the remote control completely. Please also add the Pause/Play/Replay/Skip/Mute/Volume/Toggle Audio buttons to the online songbook.

Replay and Skip are already implemented as of v1.5.023.
Ế chồng tội lắm ai ơi
Con chim đơn lẽ, giữa trời mênh mông
Đáng thương những buổi đêm đông
Gối chăn lạnh lẽo, phòng không một mình
Họ hàng nội ngoại rẻ khinh
Bà con xa lánh, một mình cô đơn
Chẳng ai để dỗi, để hờn...
Chồng già, chồng xấu, còn hơn ế chồng!
User: TBM
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2012 11:06:49 AM(UTC)
Great work DJ! I've just purchased Pro code and can't wait to upgrade my Tkaraoke to Pro and play around with the new online control.

Cheers!
User: Hai Lúa
#8 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2012 12:04:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Delta Go to Quoted Post
Great work DJ! I've just purchased Pro code and can't wait to upgrade my Tkaraoke to Pro and play around with the new online control.

Cheers!

Thanks for your support. [bai phuc]
PM me if you don't get your code within 24 hours.
Ế chồng tội lắm ai ơi
Con chim đơn lẽ, giữa trời mênh mông
Đáng thương những buổi đêm đông
Gối chăn lạnh lẽo, phòng không một mình
Họ hàng nội ngoại rẻ khinh
Bà con xa lánh, một mình cô đơn
Chẳng ai để dỗi, để hờn...
Chồng già, chồng xấu, còn hơn ế chồng!
User: Hai Lúa
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:50:56 PM(UTC)
Anh Locky open 2 trackers nói là khi publish songbook to the public (not using the password protected option provided by TKaraoke), the Song Queue and the Most Played pages should not be visible to the public. Is this the behavior we want? One school of thought is "if you want to be hidden, you should protect your songbook with a password". Another school of thought is "I want my songbook to be public but not my currently playing songs (queue) and my play statistics (most played)".

Need some opinions here on this topic before we accept or reject these two trackers.
UserPostedImage
Ế chồng tội lắm ai ơi
Con chim đơn lẽ, giữa trời mênh mông
Đáng thương những buổi đêm đông
Gối chăn lạnh lẽo, phòng không một mình
Họ hàng nội ngoại rẻ khinh
Bà con xa lánh, một mình cô đơn
Chẳng ai để dỗi, để hờn...
Chồng già, chồng xấu, còn hơn ế chồng!
User: locky
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 8:11:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Vcdz Go to Quoted Post
Anh Locky open 2 trackers nói là khi publish songbook to the public (not using the password protected option provided by TKaraoke), the Song Queue and the Most Played pages should not be visible to the public. Is this the behavior we want? One school of thought is "if you want to be hidden, you should protect your songbook with a password". Another school of thought is "I want my songbook to be public but not my currently playing songs (queue) and my play statistics (most played)".

Need some opinions here on this topic before we accept or reject these two trackers.
UserPostedImage

Ya, I agreed we should take a poll for these. To me I publish my songbook without password because I want to public has ability to search the songs to compare with their songbook. ( I always go to someone's songbook to search the songs which I did not have, so I can find the download for that songs).
Just for the privacy and political (I think you understand what I mean?) I don't want to expose songs in "Most played songs" and queue to everyone.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice