Click to visit TKaraoke home page.
Support TKaraoke by buying the Pro version.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline crimsonlovez  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2011 10:56:15 PM(UTC)
crimsonlovez

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1433 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Đây chỉ là vài điều mình biết, sẽ có nhiều thiếu xót, nếu bạn nào biết thêm thì chia sẽ nhé.
1. Adobe Premiere CS3(set to compatible Windows XP Mode service pack 3 to work properly with Windows 7), CS4 not compatible with KBuilder.
updated link: 11/2011
http://antispam.tkaraoke.com/MU.aspx?d=DFQ8XKZ7

2. KBuilders 3.5.1 (prepare lyrics for Premiere)
http://antispam.tkaraoke.com/MU.aspx?d=5OE5U15V

3. VNI Fonts ( recommend fonts: VNI-Helve-Condense, bold)
http://www.fontchu.com/f...ies/VNI/full/VHELVCN.TTF
Want to be more creative & different ? Install this VNI fonts package.
http://antispam.tkaraoke.com/MU.aspx?d=9M8Y15CI

4. Unikey ( convert lyrics from Unicode to VNI type)
Windows 7 32 bit User: 4.0 RC2
https://sourceforge.net/...-1101-win32.zip/download

Windows 7 64 bits User: 4.0 RC2
https://sourceforge.net/...-1101-win64.zip/download

5. Mp4 Box 2.1.0.0_beta2 ( For MP4 Dual Tracks Files)
http://yamb.unite-video....-2.1.0.0_beta2_setup.exe

Samples Project Files
project 1: http://antispam.tkaraoke.com/MU.aspx?d=5GMC0XW4
project 2: http://antispam.tkaraoke.com/MU.aspx?d=38KA85NM

Tutorials Download
http://antispam.tkaraoke.com/MU.aspx?d=EBOA7I2N

sample
Karaoke Effect

Tutorials
#1 This is a 720x480 dvd size. If you are making dvd size karaoke, please keep the same size throughout the entire project.

Tips: For Male, Female, & Duet colors
1.When you have your lyric ready,before you sync with music for karaoke effect
2.Click before the lyric line
3.Go to Edit > Insert Indicator > Choose B: or G: or T:
When the male's turn, add B: code before the lyric. When the female's turn, add G: code. When they are sing together add T: code, and continue from there.
4.Hit the Karaoke Preview button to see the effects.

#2 This is a 1280x720 HD video size. A different project from above. If you encounter black text when export, try out a few things like: changing the premiere project from 29.97 fps to 25fps when you first create the project & kbulder set to 25fps as well or you could disable "Text Shadow Effect" see if it helps. When both premiere project frame rate and kbuiler frame rate is identical, the black text problem not likely to happen. The last step which is not included in this video is to export an mp3 (beat) track file from the timeline, which will be use for the Audio Track #2 in the dual track file.

#3 Dual Tracks have the following: Video Track + Track 1(vocal)+ Audio Track 2(Beat). Beat track is exported from Premiere to an mp3 track that separate from other.

#4 extra stuff

Cái này tìm được trên YouTube,not mind.
Dùng Karafun làm karaoke.

Websites Beats
www.yeucahat.com
Zing Star

Edited by user Wednesday, November 23, 2011 8:42:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked crimsonlovez for this useful post.
Hai Lúa on 9/16/2011(UTC), theunknown on 9/17/2011(UTC), anlvdt on 10/30/2011(UTC), ryan giggs on 11/1/2011(UTC), Lu_Bo on 12/16/2011(UTC)
Offline theunknown  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 6:39:59 AM(UTC)
theunknown

Groups: Donator

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello and thank you for uploading these softs for our convenience. I have a bit of difficulty with the Lyric format. I can't seem to start the unikey program. Does it work with win7?
Offline crimsonlovez  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 9:00:21 AM(UTC)
crimsonlovez

Originally Posted by: theunknown Go to Quoted Post
Hello and thank you for uploading these softs for our convenience. I have a bit of difficulty with the Lyric format. I can't seem to start the unikey program. Does it work with win7?

I just added the link to the new Unikey that will works with Windows 7 32bit & 64 bit. The old one was for Windows XP which also work with Win 7 but buggy sometime, you have to end its process in Task Manager,then open 2nd time.
Check out the conversion from Unicode to VNi again, I just updated it.

Edited by user Saturday, September 17, 2011 9:04:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline theunknown  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 1:31:29 PM(UTC)
theunknown

Much appreciated for the update. I managed to copy the lyric to the right font format. The next step is to import the kbuilder file to Premiere. I cannot seem to be able to do this. Any tips?
Offline crimsonlovez  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:41:38 PM(UTC)
crimsonlovez

Much appreciated for the update. I managed to copy the lyric to the right font format. The next step is to import the kbuilder file to Premiere. I cannot seem to be able to do this. Any tips?

If you are using Adobe Premiere CS3 like I do, you have to set it to Compatible XP Mode in order for Kbuilers run properly.
To do this, you right click on the Premiere Icon then choose " Property ", then click on " Compatibility " tab , and then check the box for " Run this program in compatibility mode ", then chose " Window XP Service Pack 3".

If you are using Adobe Premiere CS 4 and above, then the KBuilders won't work even if you set Premiere in compatibility xp mode.

If you are still can't import the file in, then make sure when you install Kbuilder, you have to follow its instruction on how to install the plugin for premiere.
You can also do this, go to "Karaoke Builder" in drive C and copy "KBuilder Import" file , then paste it to Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/Plugin-ins/en_US folder.

Hope this help !

Edited by user Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:52:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline theunknown  
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 1:46:37 PM(UTC)
theunknown

Thank you for your help. I'll try it out somemore and let you know. Do you happen to have a good template of the project that I can easily use/mod?

Do you know why my text are like this? It's not fully showing. Am I missing something?
Please click here for screenshot

Edited by user Sunday, September 18, 2011 2:35:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline crimsonlovez  
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:00:16 PM(UTC)
crimsonlovez

Thank you for your help. I'll try it out somemore and let you know. Do you happen to have a good template of the project that I can easily use/mod?

Do you know why my text are like this? It's not fully showing. Am I missing something?
Please click here for screenshot

There are several reasons. If your premiere project is 720 x 480, make sure to also set the same frame size in kbuilder property & when done insert source code above the lyric section. You can watch the 1st youtube video on top to see how it is done. The second reason is make sure you only have about 5 to 6 words per lyric line and recommend font size is 34. Last thing is premiere does not display kbuilder lyric correctly when preview in realtime , so to see if ur lyrics display correctly u have pause at the video frame u like to see. I think in your case you have too many words per line that is why it can not display all. Make sure to break it down , 5 to 6 words per line is recommend for dvd size , 720p probably 8 to 9 words per line.
If I have time i will make another video using kbuilder within premiere to clear out some confusion.
And probably post a project file for users to dissect.

Edited by user Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:22:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked crimsonlovez for this useful post.
theunknown on 9/19/2011(UTC)
Offline ryan giggs  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:37:48 PM(UTC)
ryan giggs

Thanks you for your post.
I didnt start it yet but still have one question as i watch the tutorial clips. In the 3rd clip (MP4 dual tracks), as my understand, the video+track1 file is the final file after you complete step 2 (Import Kbuilder to Cs3). Is that right? If so what is Track 2 that you mention there? Thanks you again.
Offline osamatun  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:05:25 PM(UTC)
osamatun

Offline anlvdt  
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:47:39 PM(UTC)
anlvdt

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
crimsonlovez cho mình hỏi. Máy mình yếu lắm chỉ chạy Petium D, Ram 1.5GB, Card màn hình Onboard thôi. Mình đã làm theo hướng dẫn của bạn rồi mà khi xuất ra hình có load không nổi. Cho mình hỏi với cấu hình như vậy thì khi xuất ra nên điều chỉnh thế nào cho phù hợp vậy. Cám ơn bạn.