Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Old Forum Mover
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 5:38:55 PM(UTC)
TP wrote:
Here's another way to rip Karaoke DVD into individual VOB file for each song using free software DVD Decrypter

Search on Google for DVD Decrypter to download and install it... or download it here:

http://www.doom9.org/Sof...DVDDecrypter_3.5.4.0.exe

Backup link here:

http://antispam.tkaraoke.com/MU.aspx?d=PTFNQA4I


Step 1: Insert Karaoke DVD

Step 2: Launch DVD Decrypter

Step 3: Select from menu Mode->IFO, you'll see this screen:

UserPostedImage

Step 4: From menu, open Tools->Settings dialog, go to "IFO Mode" tab, under "Options" section, change "File Splittings" option to "By Chapter", click "OK" to save. Looks like this:

UserPostedImage

Step 5: Back to main "DVD Decrypter" windows, select the chapters you want to rip (by default all are selected), and destination folder where you want to save the VOB files.

Step 5: Click the green Play button to start ripping from DVD to hard-drive.

Step 6: Now, go to the destination folder and rename the VOB files or convert them to Divx format (instruction in another thread).

Let me know if there's any question... Enjoy...
This post was moved from the old forum.
User: etalkishere
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:38:01 PM(UTC)
I tried both Smart Ripper and DVD Decrypter. I recommend DVD Decrypter. The Smart Ripper didn't rip all chapters. It missed few chapters for some weird reason. Also, at times, it doesn't rip by chapters at all, despite all the settings.

The DVD Decrypter is consistent, easy to use, much better and faster.

Thanks for referring it!

Edited by user Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:41:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User: Dvd9Only
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:44:59 AM(UTC)
etalkishere wrote:
I tried both Smart Ripper and DVD Decrypter. I recommend DVD Decrypter. The Smart Ripper didn't rip all chapters. It missed few chapters for some weird reason. Also, at times, it doesn't rip by chapters at all, despite all the settings.

The DVD Decrypter is consistent, easy to use, much better and faster.

Thanks for referring it!

Thanks for the feedback. I have good luck with SmartRipper and haven't try DVD Decrypter yet. Some disc though, SR won't rip all tracks without going back and select them (SR won't select them automatically). This kinda sux cuz it's time consuming but less than 1% of my discs are like this.
Em với ta, đâu thành, hai thế hệ?
Dù em tròn, mười sáu, ta ba mươi
Em với ta, nếu là, hai thế hệ
Sao cùng đang, truy cập, forum này?
User: Nu_B
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:31:23 AM(UTC)
Dvd9Only wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. I have good luck with SmartRipper and haven't try DVD Decrypter yet. Some disc though, SR won't rip all tracks without going back and select them (SR won't select them automatically). This kinda sux cuz it's time consuming but less than 1% of my discs are like this.

There's another tool ---> Vobblanker [cool] very handy if you have the dvd stored in your HD under VIDEO_TS structure.

Brief description

- VobBlanker is a tool able to blank, replace, cut and strip titles, more specifically, program chains or individual cells. From release 1.5 VobBlanker is also able to work (blank, preview, delete..) in the menu domain.
It also has special features like reduce to still with or without audio complete PGCs or single Cells, or splitting cells capability

- VobBlanker is strictly an editing tool, designed to be applied in unprotected and no-copyrighted sources. It has nothing to do with ripping or protection removing practices.

http://download.videohelp.com/jsoto/vobblanker.htm
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: t_nguyen
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:35:35 PM(UTC)
có soft nào convert ISO thành từng bài hát hay hông vây? Tại có download may cai DVD mà dạng ISO làm biếng burn ra DVD wa'
Trang Download Karaoke & Phim Miễn Phí -: http://phim2k.com :-
User: Hai Lúa
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2010 4:29:19 PM(UTC)
t_nguyen wrote:
có soft nào convert ISO thành từng bài hát hay hông vây? Tại có download may cai DVD mà dạng ISO làm biếng burn ra DVD wa'

Giả nai hay không biết thiệt vậy? Đã có ISO thì dùng mounting tool (Alcohol, DVDFab virtual drive, v.v.) mount thành 1 drive rồi dùng các software mentioned trong forum này (smartripper, dvd descripter, v.v.).
Ế chồng tội lắm ai ơi
Con chim đơn lẽ, giữa trời mênh mông
Đáng thương những buổi đêm đông
Gối chăn lạnh lẽo, phòng không một mình
Họ hàng nội ngoại rẻ khinh
Bà con xa lánh, một mình cô đơn
Chẳng ai để dỗi, để hờn...
Chồng già, chồng xấu, còn hơn ế chồng!
User: t_nguyen
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:38:12 AM(UTC)
Tui có thử mount nó dzo^ cái virtualdrive, xem thì được mà dùng cái DVD Decrypter đễ rip thì lại không được mới chết đó chứ! Có ai đã thành công rip mấy cái ISO hông? Xin cho hỏi cái virtual drive nào là tốt nhât. Cám ơn nhiều nha!
Trang Download Karaoke & Phim Miễn Phí -: http://phim2k.com :-
User: Hai Lúa
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:01:29 AM(UTC)
t_nguyen wrote:
Tui có thử mount nó dzo^ cái virtualdrive, xem thì được mà dùng cái DVD Decrypter đễ rip thì lại không được mới chết đó chứ! Có ai đã thành công rip mấy cái ISO hông? Xin cho hỏi cái virtual drive nào là tốt nhât. Cám ơn nhiều nha!

Dùng SmartRipper - work 100%.
Ế chồng tội lắm ai ơi
Con chim đơn lẽ, giữa trời mênh mông
Đáng thương những buổi đêm đông
Gối chăn lạnh lẽo, phòng không một mình
Họ hàng nội ngoại rẻ khinh
Bà con xa lánh, một mình cô đơn
Chẳng ai để dỗi, để hờn...
Chồng già, chồng xấu, còn hơn ế chồng!
User: Nu_B
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:16:51 AM(UTC)
Vậy dùng "Alcohol 120%" để mount đi, Decrypter sẽ work với Alcohol 120%.
My PC fights cancers
http://folding.stanford.edu/
UserPostedImage
User: HoangMobile
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 04, 2010 7:06:59 AM(UTC)
Có cách nào đổi hình nền trong karaoke ?
Có cách nào bỏ hình hoặc video clip của mình vào karaoke đã làm sẵn ?
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice