Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Caliman73
#1 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 10:56:35 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I just got a KTV 8832 and can't connect to the server. Any guidance?
#2 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 11:00:15 AM(UTC)
Perhaps it is something simple. I bought without the preloaded HDD.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 11:00:52 AM(UTC)
I expect to get a HDD on Sunday and will load all the software. Maybe that will solve the problem?
User: Mofat
#4 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 12:51:16 PM(UTC)
Should work if that HDD has the 8832 preloaded. I did the same purchase the HDD separate to save money
-MixWizard 16:2DX
-TC M-One XL
-Yamaha SPX2000
-Lexicon PCM 70
-Shure SLX Beta 87a
-Karaoke Player KHP 8832
-DBX 286A
-DBX 224 AFS
-JBL PRX635/618-XLF

User: kevinnho
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:09:05 PM(UTC)
#6 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 2:51:36 PM(UTC)
Did it work yet? I just got a ktv 8878e hooked up yesterday and wow it's an awesome upgrade from the 8832. Best HDD player I've ever used. The phone app is ameizing. I'm blown away.
-TC M-One XL
-Yamaha SPX2000
-Lexicon PCM 70
-Shure SLX Beta 87a
-Karaoke Player KHP 8832
-DBX 286A
-DBX 224 AFS
-JBL PRX635/618-XLF

User: cay bua
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 12:27:53 AM(UTC)
Where do you buy 8878e and how much?
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 8:23:09 AM(UTC)
Ebay for 400. https://www.ebay.com/itm...4AAOSwTptbWRKb:rk:3:pf:0 or https://www.ebay.com/itm...4AAOSwNWxaFc3I:rk:7:pf:0

My favorite feature is you can play youtube songs without having to go back to the main menu and selecting the youtube app. You can just press the youtube icon in the phone app and search the song and it automatically plays it fast (seamless transition). You could also connect a wireless keyboard/mouse and use that to search instead of using the remote's keypad. There's a usb port on the front where you would plug the usb wireless dongle to. The english songs are kinda mixed-in, not separate (usually in the back of the songlist). In the phone app, there's also key control (change tones of the music track) and also change the sound volume of the songs.
I noticed there's some ACE who have some voice command search features, which this unit doesn't have but I'm already happy with the sound quality of all the songs I have played. I hate HDD players that boast having so many songs yet alot of songs are crap quality.
I know they keep coming out with new players and you have had issues of your current/past HDD players which prevents you from buying another one. I chose this player mainly because of the price and I saw many people have bought this unit with good feedbacks so I'm just passing along my own experience to help others.
-TC M-One XL
-Yamaha SPX2000
-Lexicon PCM 70
-Shure SLX Beta 87a
-Karaoke Player KHP 8832
-DBX 286A
-DBX 224 AFS
-JBL PRX635/618-XLF

User: newave
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 6:14:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mofat Go to Quoted Post
Ebay for 400. https://www.ebay.com/itm...4AAOSwTptbWRKb:rk:3:pf:0 or https://www.ebay.com/itm...4AAOSwNWxaFc3I:rk:7:pf:0

My favorite feature is you can play youtube songs without having to go back to the main menu and selecting the youtube app. You can just press the youtube icon in the phone app and search the song and it automatically plays it fast (seamless transition). You could also connect a wireless keyboard/mouse and use that to search instead of using the remote's keypad. There's a usb port on the front where you would plug the usb wireless dongle to. The english songs are kinda mixed-in, not separate (usually in the back of the songlist). In the phone app, there's also key control (change tones of the music track) and also change the sound volume of the songs.
I noticed there's some ACE who have some voice command search features, which this unit doesn't have but I'm already happy with the sound quality of all the songs I have played. I hate HDD players that boast having so many songs yet alot of songs are crap quality.
I know they keep coming out with new players and you have had issues of your current/past HDD players which prevents you from buying another one. I chose this player mainly because of the price and I saw many people have bought this unit with good feedbacks so I'm just passing along my own experience to help others.

"Android KTV-8878E Vietnamese karaoke player 4TB hard drive with 60,928 Songs" --->4TB mà chứa tới 60,928 Songs, Hông ham .... Video mờ câm .