Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: minhgi
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 5:27:53 PM(UTC)
Just wondering if anyone has experience where the TkaraokeUSB crash once and then it no longer open. When attempting to launch the app, the screen would give a grey screen and go back to the main menu. This start happening on all three of my MiBoxes. My Nvidia Shield don't have this problem. The only cure is to reset the app and re register the key. But when it crash, the issue happened all over again.

Spec:

Mibox Oreo firmware 2179 (most stable version mentioned on the Net)
TkaraokeUSB 1.60
User: royal
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:57:27 PM(UTC)
Yes, my friend's Mibox likely has the same problem, so have to reset the box to factory reset and re-register the key but now have another problem with key issue "invalid key or expired key".
User: minhgi
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 6:04:46 AM(UTC)
yeah. Pretty much all my Mibox on Oreo is having that issue. None my family members can't sing. I am starting to think it was the recent VLC engine that was added on v1.59 causing the issue. But I need HL to confirm that. Once the Mibox are on Oreo, there no reverting back to other Android version.

About the key not registering, ask HL to see if he can reset it.
User: Hai Lúa
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 10:11:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: minhgi Go to Quoted Post
yeah. Pretty much all my Mibox on Oreo is having that issue. None my family members can't sing. I am starting to think it was the recent VLC engine that was added on v1.59 causing the issue. But I need HL to confirm that. Once the Mibox are on Oreo, there no reverting back to other Android version.

About the key not registering, ask HL to see if he can reset it.


Can you video tape it? I'm trying to get it to happen on my Oreo/MiBox so I can see if I can fix it.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: minhgi
#5 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 9:02:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Can you video tape it? I'm trying to get it to happen on my Oreo/MiBox so I can see if I can fix it.


It's kinda intermittent, but I see high probability by hard exiting and let it scan the hard drive, play a few songs and restart the mi box. Sometime the app will just display the grey screen and go back to the main android homescreen. Other-time it will just work but will have the same issue a few hours later.

I tried twice to make the video, but could not reproduce the issue immediate. Only after opening T-karaokeusb a few hours later the same issue happened.

Do you have an apk link to an older version of the app, like before 1.59?

Not sure if the mibox firmware 2179 and TkaraokUSB 1.60 combination is causing that issue.
User: Hai Lúa
#6 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 9:10:05 AM(UTC)
Add an external fan for the MiBox
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: minhgi
#7 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 3:08:49 PM(UTC)
got that already for all the mibox. If you have an early version, I would like to give it a try.
User: minhgi
#8 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 9:18:50 AM(UTC)
I think I made have found the issue with T-KaraokeUSB crash. The new equalizer feature is causing the karaokeUSB to crash(show only the grey screen) if I have it disable (default). When I set it to neutral, the app would crash but will work when it is opened a second time.

Funny, I am the only one seeing this another there no one else reporting it.
User: Hai Lúa
#9 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 10:08:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: minhgi Go to Quoted Post
I think I made have found the issue with T-KaraokeUSB crash. The new equalizer feature is causing the karaokeUSB to crash(show only the grey screen) if I have it disable (default). When I set it to neutral, the app would crash but will work when it is opened a second time.

Funny, I am the only one seeing this another there no one else reporting it.


Can you make a video showing the crash w/ and w/o EQ turned on? Neutral shouldn't apply any EQ unless you do up/down arrow while playing so it doesn't make sense that Neutral also crashed it.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: minhgi
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 4:57:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Can you make a video showing the crash w/ and w/o EQ turned on? Neutral shouldn't apply any EQ unless you do up/down arrow while playing so it doesn't make sense that Neutral also crashed it.


Yeah. I got the video made but seem to have problem uploading to my google drive. Crappy home internet upload. I will need do this at work.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice