Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User: Hai Lúa
#31 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 1:53:08 PM(UTC)
Latest Oreo release on MiBox chơi TKaraokeUSB bình thường, không có vấn đề gì. Hard drive 5TB hay 8TB cũng không có vấn đề gì.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Viet Ngo
#32 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 6:00:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hai Lúa Go to Quoted Post
Latest Oreo release on MiBox chơi TKaraokeUSB bình thường, không có vấn đề gì. Hard drive 5TB hay 8TB cũng không có vấn đề gì.

How about voice search? I haven't touched the MiBox that has TkaraokeUSB for the past few weeks. Another MiBox which was upgraded to Oreo has voice search issue with YouTube app. FYI, I haven't tried the latest update.

User: Hai Lúa
#33 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 9:23:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viet Ngo Go to Quoted Post
How about voice search? I haven't touched the MiBox that has TkaraokeUSB for the past few weeks. Another MiBox which was upgraded to Oreo has voice search issue with YouTube app. FYI, I haven't tried the latest update.



Just like the Shield, no voice search on Oreo. You can voice search via the phone app though.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: Don
#34 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 8:00:46 AM(UTC)
TKaraoke song book app is not working ATM. It connected to MiBox but nothing is showing. Try it last nite.
User: Hai Lúa
#35 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 8:21:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Don Go to Quoted Post
TKaraoke song book app is not working ATM. It connected to MiBox but nothing is showing. Try it last nite.


On the sb app, go to settiings to make sure it connects to the right MiBox if u have multiple TKaraokeUSB running. If that doesn’t help, try restarting the mibox and/or the phone.
Nợ kia dẫu có nặng nề
Em ơi nhớ trả chớ hề xin tha
Nhớ lời dặn của thầy Ba
Trả cho hết nợ, may ra có chồng
User: BoYz
#36 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 3:30:10 PM(UTC)
Tkaraoke app on the Mibox seem crash allot. Hát đc vài bài thì bị crash. Vài bài từ hdd vài bài từ youtube.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
4 Pages«<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke. Privacy Notice